• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which pram did you ladies buy?

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
Hey!
Im 25weeks and only have 14weeks well 13weeks and 5 days left before this little bub comes out... Elective C section planned

We ordered the Mamas and Papas Ocarro today as we both agreed we needed a decent travel system this time round due to have 3 kids and probably be walking a lot more!

Which prams have you ladies purchased??xxx

I'm still trying to decide. I think I will be opting for a travel system of some sort though - I was lucky enough to find a good deal on a (very good condition) second hand one last time around but I don't think I'll have the same luck this time :haha:

With both of mine we went with the M&P armadillo and then the armadillo flip. The one you have is the new model I think.

Good choice

I love the ocarro, such a good looking pram!

We have bought the Uppababy Vista <3 We decided on the Vista mainly because the carry cot is safe for overnight sleeping, which will be really useful for when we visit family out of town.

Why are prams so exciting?! :haha:

I'm hoping to get my UppaBaby Cruz to last us through Baby #3. If it doesn't make it, I'll probably buy another of the same. It has a lot of the Vista features, but a much smaller footprint, which helps since I live in an older city with lots of narrow doorways and cramped shops.

I think we're getting either a mountain buggy terrain or mountain buggy urban jungle. I'll be using a sling mostly but the times I will need a buggy will be offroading &#128522;

Ooh they all sound really lovely!
Love going stroller shopping now thats done, going to looking for a nice changing bag x

Oh God.. I am soooo early but we have started looking and having an absolute nightmare!!! We really LOVE the Occaro 6 piece set but it’s soooo expensive!! The thing is though everything else we look at we just don’t like! So we’re a bit stuck on what we should do! Decisions decisions!

There are a few pushchairs in the Mamas and Papas sale at the moment. I don't think the ocaro, but are some others half priced if anyone is interested! I picked up a nice Moses basket half priced.
I've gone for a bugaboo donkey this time which I'm collecting this weekend. I hope it lives up to my expectations:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->