Which pregnancy tests do you use/think are best?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I bought some Internet cheapies, I got my bfp last time with one at 8dpo, but I find them a bit of a pain for evaps. They are One Step brand from amazon.

Which tests do you all use/ recommend? Where do you get them?

I get wondfo off amazon. I think they are the same as one step but I have never had an evap. What do yours look like? Mine have a pink handle that says hcg.

During TTC I used the internet cheapies and loved them, i didn't actually have a problem with any 'evaps' they were always stark white if not pregnant. The month I was pregnant (11 dpo ish) I did a test that seemed negative in the timeframe window then I returned back to the test hours later and saw the faint line. This prompted more testing and I was infact pregnant.

Tesco tests were fine, clearblue fine, first response fine. All much of a muchness. I think this time around I will hold out until suspicious of an IC before spending loads on further tests. Or, I will use the 'middle of the road' tests which are better quality than the cardboard ICs but are still really ICs..the plastic versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->