Which prenatal

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
Is everyone taking? I am taking a gnc brand plus dha. Noticed it only has 18mg of iron. I heard you need 30?

I've been using the one a day with dha....i assume it has a TON of iron, because not to tmi, it completely stops by digestive system....bad me forgot them when i went to a wedding 2 weekends ago (no worries i mooched a couple of the gummy ones off a pregnant friend...who i then had to give looks because the gummies are tastey but literally dont have an iron supplement in them! )...but anyway 3 days without them and it was like my whole system was back to normal...back on them and completely stopped again...i keep thinking i want to switch, but I've had blood work and everything is perfect so I'm dragging my feet about changing anything.

I have the NatureMade with DHA. Pretty sure it's decent on iron, since I've been anemic for years, and my iron has been decent lately. Too lazy to actually go look at the bottle.

I have never been in love with a prenatal but I absolutely love mine this pregnancy! It's a whole food prenatal and is very easy on your system, it is from the company rainbow light which is a very good and reputable company, it's just called rainbow light prenatal and it's the kind you take once a day, they have another one that's even better for you but you have to take like 6 pills a day, I'm fine with just one haha :) you should definitely look into it!

I take garden of life Rae prenatal. They're amazing! A bit expensive but totally worth it! Other prenatals made me sick!

I usually take these, but at this time I am taking vitafusion Prenatals with DHA gummies.

I usually take these, but at this time I am taking vitafusion Prenatals with DHA gummies.

I'm taking the Vitafusion gummies too! LIFESAVER. The regular prenatals always made me feel ill, these are a delight that I love taking every day.

I'm taking the Vitafusion gummies too! LIFESAVER. The regular prenatals always made me feel ill, these are a delight that I love taking every day.

Regular ones make me feel ill as well! Never mind the burping up fish from the softgels. Always nauseating. I love these gummy ones!

I take Bellybar chewable prenatals. Dr says they are awesome and they taste soooo good. Like Flintstones vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->