• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which set of names?

giovannae

Reaction score
It will be two twin girls. I have an older daughter named Amelia. These are the name sets for the twins:

Isabelle and Eleanor

Isabelle and Anastasia

Celia and Eleanor

Celia and Anastaia

Please rate the combos and tell me which one you like best. None of these names are very popular where we live.

I think Isabelle & Eleanor sounds best together. I had 2 girls names picked out, but just found out I'm having a boy. My names were Phoebe & Sofia - liked the fact they both had the 'fi' sound. Personally I've always thought Isabelle & Oliva sounds lovely for twins. When I think of Isabelle I always think of Oliva too.

I like Isabelle and Anastasia the most. I also like the suggested Isabelle and Olivia, and Phoebe and Sofia.

Celia is also a pretty name, but I find it too similar to Amelia (both with the -elia).

And for me, Eleanor doesn't "go" with Isabelle or Amelia. Not sure why, so can't explain it properly.

Definitely Isabelle and Eleanor. I love both names (in fact one is my name and one is my daughters :haha:) and I think they go very nicely with Amelia (which I also love!).

Isabelle and Eleanor would be my first choice, Isabelle and Anastasia would be my second. Amelia and Celia are way too rhymey for me so don't really care for that option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->