which travel system?

ive just bought the hauck infinity travel system from kiddicare.com it is ace i got the carrycot, rear and forward facing pushchair seat,car seat, raincovers to fit all 3, cosytoes, and changing bag as well as free fixings to fix the carseat to the chassis and a free pump for the wheels

all this for 285 with free delivery i cant remember the link so if you want a look go to the kiddicare website and type hauck infinity into the search box

its sooooooo nice xxx

that was another we liked the look of, but mothercare world did not have it on display. We had to decide off the display models because we could test them out, but were still not decided yet anyway. Im now going to go through reviews xxxx thanks babe

I can't believe that!! They had 3 out when we went up there (you do mean the shop at Merry Hill, don't you?). If you get to see one in any other shops, just so you know it's on offer off the Mothercare website at the moment - the car seat is half price, so you save £60!!

xx

the silvercorss prams u can have either frame so can have the swivel wheels option (i think thats what u meant by your swivel turn around jobby lol)

i liked the my4 too but i wanted seperate carrycot so i got the maxicosi mura 4 (very similar to quinny buzz but with all round air tyres)

x

that was another we liked the look of, but mothercare world did not have it on display. We had to decide off the display models because we could test them out, but were still not decided yet anyway. Im now going to go through reviews xxxx thanks babe

I can't believe that!! They had 3 out when we went up there (you do mean the shop at Merry Hill, don't you?). If you get to see one in any other shops, just so you know it's on offer off the Mothercare website at the moment - the car seat is half price, so you save £60!!

xx

yeah the merry hill one. The girl who was helping us asked what we required, and she showed us the silver crosses, the my4, the quinnys, the bugaboo and some maclaren one. She did a demo on every one opening and closing them and letting us push them around, after an hour i had had enough and wanted to sit down so we left. But she never mentioned that travel system to us.
XXX i would have thought she'd mention it as one of the first ones but she didnt, and even went to none travel system ones after to show us.
xx strange!

the silvercorss prams u can have either frame so can have the swivel wheels option (i think thats what u meant by your swivel turn around jobby lol)

i liked the my4 too but i wanted seperate carrycot so i got the maxicosi mura 4 (very similar to quinny buzz but with all round air tyres)

x
LOOOOL i meant turning baby to face me, i have a preggo way with words!
xxx

looking to get the silver cross 3d babies r us are doing the car seat half price wen you buy the pram at the moment xx it was the only one i liked with adjustable handles and forward facing allowing baby to lie flat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->