Which version of tots bots?

biglebowski

Reaction score
I picked up a 3 mini pack of Night Owl (1 night owl, 2 white) AIO nappies at Tescos today through click n collect. They were half price at £23.25. I popped them in for a wash today and they had an extra booster that had poppers to attach them to the nappy. None of my other Tots Bots have this? Are they an older version? No reason other than curiosity!! Was delighted as would have had to order more LL boosters. I really should stop buying nappies on a whim and read the info.

From what I've read I think they're V3 :)

No, they're V4s. Of the Easyfits, only the V4s have a snap in booster. They're the ones with 'binky' fabric. V3s are only minky inside (they did do Night Owl in V3s too, but they're a much thinner nappy and feel very different so you'd be able to tell them apart easily).

The Tesco V4s appear to be slightly different to the V4s other retailers are selling though; the fabrics feel different and some of the poppers are different. Tots Bots haven't replied yet with why this might be but if you're making up your mind about V4s, I wouldn't take the Tesco ones as representative of the ones from other retailers. They do all have the snap in booster.

Thanks for that!! You always give such informative responses. Your knowledge of cloth is amazing.

Rachel is indeed the queen of cloth :D

Thanks, I spend far too long talking/reading about fluff :)

Tots Bots have confirmed that the V4s from Tesco are made in the same factory as all the other ones but machines may vary slightly which might mean some of the fabric looks different even though it's made of the same fibres. I suppose Tesco might have bought a whole/most of a batch. They're looking into why some of the nappies look so different, but somebody has bought similarly different (does that make sense) V4s from another retailer so it's not that Tesco are having cheaper materials in their V4s or anything dodgy!

Do check if you buy more of the same from Tesco though, I know of somebody who did receive V3s by mistake but I assume that was an old batch Tesco had knocking around. I got V4s recently, as did everybody else I've spoken to who ordered them, although they do look different to most other retailers'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->