Which Vitamins are you taking?

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
I am using Pregnacare at the moment but debating whether Santogen are any better? xx

i take the Seven Seas pregnancy vitamins

I take PregVit by prescription. I've used it for 2 previous pregnancies too. I also take a B-complex and fish oils :)

I take pregnacare at the moment. It's very confusing with all the different brands as to which is the best xx

I found Pregnacare made me feel really nauseous! No idea why as they are all virtually the same! I now use Centrum although was close to just buying Boots own Folic Acid and Vitamin D, just to reduce my nausea!

Depending on how I feel, I switch from:

PreNatal+DHA Chewables
Nature Made Prenatals + DHA Pill
Rainbow Light Organic Prenatal Multivitamin+DHA (BEST)

When I was suffering something awful with MS I only took a folic acid pill. Some days, when I couldn't swallow anything, I took my chewables. Other days when I could only manage to swallow ONE pill I took Nature Made. When I am up for it and feeling MUCH better I do the Rainbow Light Organics + DHA, which equals up to 5 pills. Rainbow Light Organics has probiotics, raspberry leaf, spirulina and loads of veggies which help SO much. I took it in my last pregnancy and loved it. Now that I am starting to feel better I try to take that instead with my prenatal DHA (no fish).
So many options out there!

I only take folic acid and vitamin d separately.. I don't bother with a "pregnancy vitamin" as nothing cam substitute the real thing from nutrients in food... As long as u have a relatively healthy balanced diet , I think just taking the folic acid tablets and the vitamin d tablets are enough xx

I'm taking Blackmores Pregnancy & breast-feeding gold, recommended by my mum & pharmacy :flower:

I take similac and I haven't had any problems but hey I'm not as far along lol

I take seven seas because it has ginger extract in it lol I've also tried sanatogen and have pregnacare from my bounty pack x

so far im just on folic acid and junior asprin (prescribed by my consultant) im looking to buy some pregnancy vitamins at the weekend so iyts intresting reading all your posts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->