Whiplash-ouch! What do I do?

jillypoop

Mummy of one
Reaction score
Okay, so my dad is a really crap driver and he's just (an hour ago) gone in to the back of another car. My back, neck and top of my arms (as well as my hip?!) are all really sore. I've never been in an accident and although this isn't a big thing, its shaken me up a bit and I'm really sore, what can I do to relieve the pain?

Can't wait for OH to get a car so that I never have to get in my dad's car again!!

Ouch:(

xxx

I was in an accident last year where i got really bad whiplash and i was in an accident last week were a car went into back of us and i got whiplash and both times ive used a heat pillow, they dont work miracles but they do help

good rest, but with movement so you dont stiffen up and what jemma said, try a heat pillow or hot water bottle.... ibuprofen too, its an anti inflammatory xx

When I was in a coach crash I didnt think I was really hurt until several hours later when my neck really started hurting. If yours is hurting now, why dont you go to the local minor injuries clinic just to make sure you havent really done some damage xxx

thanks girls, I think the worst of it is over. My neck still hurts every now and again but it's not excruciating pain, I can deal with it so think I'm going to leave it to sort itself out.

thanks for the advice, have a couple of heat patch thingys incase it gets really sore.

:hugs:

xx

I had bad whiplash after a car accident and had to go to physiotherapy!

Heat pillows and co codamol, Ive been in a couple of nasty accidents, both resulting in whiplash. Both helped me immensly.

Just try and take it easy hun, nice warm baths and stuff too :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->