Whirlwind shock!!!

Msammi123

Reaction score
Hi all,
It's been a very long time since I've been on here and an awful lot has gone on, so I will squish it down for you. I found this site after having my first miscarrage, I then had a second trimester loss at 16 weeks which was followed by sadly another miscarriage:cry:
I then welcomed my first beautiful son into the world (who turns 4 tomorrow) I then became pregnant with my second son on honeymoon!! He was born two months premature with lost of drama, he is now two and is full of character but so funny.:kiss:
So I find myself here in the process of divorce, with a new partner (who is I might add the most amazing person) newly pregnant after suffering an ectopic pregnancy last month.:wacko:
So yeah sounds like a job for Jeremy Kyle :haha:
We are both over the moon to complete the family (even though it's a little sooner than we thought) and currently praying that everything works out for us and the family.
I had my bloods taken today to check my hcg if it's hight enough then hopefully a scan will be arranged to see A- how far along Iam and B- if it's in the right place which is the biggest worry as I had to have my left tube removed last month!
So Hi :thumbup::flower:

Sorry youve had a tough time!
Hoping this little bean is super sticky for you and your new partner and you have a healthy and happy 9 months :) xx

Thank you! ��

Well yesterday I had an early scan to see where the pregnancy is and she could see the sack and the pole but no heartbeat! There's a pool of blood above the sack which she said may be spotting blood but because the sack was quite low and no heartbeat she said that she thinks it's a missed mc, so I'm taken to the quite room.
A staff nurse comes in then to go through it all and says that there's still hope and that I may be to early to see the heartbeat. She booked me another scan for two weeks time to see if baby's grown or not.
Today I'm just preparing myself that I'm going to loose this baby, I'm convincing myself that my symptoms are going and that I'm just waiting for the mc to start, it's horrible! I can't think of anything else.

Only just read your update.
Fingers crossed your next scan will show you a bouncing baby.
Ive read alot of ladies don't see a heartbeat until after a certain amount of time..im not 100% as when though im afraid as ive never been scanned before the 12 week mark.
Sending you lots of baby dust and will keep checking back for an update xx

Updated- So I did have another MC �� after waiting 3 weeks to MC naturally I had to go into hospital to be medically induced which was horrible!!

I've not been on here for a while, just trying to heal and come to terms with every thing!
We decided to not try but not prevent but had no BFP as yet which I'm ok about but I have for the first time this month started temping and doing Ov tests to see if I'm ovulating or not, it's a little confusing but I'm sure I'll get there!

Thank you for checking in on me xx

I'm sorry you had a miscarriage.

Good luck with the temping and ovulation kits etc. I found them confusing at first but after a while it was second nature so I'm sure you will get to grips with it quickly. If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

Good luck xx

You've been through such a lot. Good luck love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back