White bread or brown bread?

babyfromgod

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Does anyone here eat white bread and did you eat it when pregnant. I eat it now but am wondering whether i should switch to brown when i am pregnant next time. Did anyone here eat white bread while pregnant? It surely can't be that bad if you eat enough fruit and veg to get you nutrients?

I ate white bread throughout my pregnancy (well I ate white bread period at that point). Next pregnancy I'll eat whole wheat because that's what I eat now

I eat wholemeal (brown) bread before my pregnancy and throughout..
Wholemeal is better for you than white bread as it is a lower GI food. Therefore it raises your blood sugar levels more slowly making you feel fuller for longer and it also gives you more energy over a longer period of time.

I eat wholemeal (brown) bread before my pregnancy and throughout..
Wholemeal is better for you than white bread as it is a lower GI food. Therefore it raises your blood sugar levels more slowly making you feel fuller for longer and it also gives you more energy over a longer period of time.

wss ^^
I love wholemeal bread but OH doesnt mind. We usually get 1 of each and they go in the freezer for toast. I think brown tastes better then white and its more filling or it could just be me

No I agree I think brown tastes better to. I use brown everything bread, rice, pasta. OH doesnt like brown bread though so I have to buy one of each too.. Men hey..

I ate white bread, I dislike the taste of brown bread not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->