whitening toothpaste

2011butterfly

Could anyone recommend a good whitening toothpaste? Thanx :)

Could anyone recommend a good whitening toothpaste? Thanx :)

I use pearl drops Hollywood and notices results after only a couple of brushes. I've since had tooth whitening and this tooth paste has maintained the results if not enhanced it. I got my whitening on groupon. Was £49 instead of £200. Was well worth it IMO x

This might sound a silly question, but when you use pearl drops do you use a additional toothpaste. Its just that in the past I've used it and it doesn't feel like it 'cleans' like a tooth paste.. Hope this makes sense!

This might sound a silly question, but when you use pearl drops do you use a additional toothpaste. Its just that in the past I've used it and it doesn't feel like it 'cleans' like a tooth paste.. Hope this makes sense!

I use this on its own with an electric toothbrush and it's fine. The lady that did my teeth said to use arm and hammer after I had the whitening but I was already noticing my teeth were whiter using the Hollywood smile before the whitening procedure so maybe use both if you don't find you get the clean fresh feel using the pearl drops. Would def recommend checking groupon for deals in your area for the whitening. My teeth were starting to look awful and really bothering me so my dad got me and him the vouchers. They're so white now x

If you want a more natural option, brushing with hyrdogen peroxide will whiten (and baking soda, if your teeth can handle it), and coconut oil also whitens teeth!

i use pearl drops its fab and i use it just on its own but i dont see why you cant just use it either in the morning or evening and use another the other time x

The new oral b 3D White is the best I've used has enamel protection in it as well.

Xx

The new oral b 3D White is the best I've used has enamel protection in it as well.

Xx

Thanx. I use Oral B all round protection, as a friend recommend it, however after using it I get 'white stuff' on my lips.. I wonder if the one you use does the same?

Yeah colgate whitening. I've used others but actually my teeth were staining. So make sure it is advanced whitening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->