Whitening toothpaste

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good whitening toothpaste that works??

I love my one, its quite pricey but its worth it...let me go try and find the name!

https://www.boots.com/en/White-Glo-Extra-Strength-Whitening-Toothpaste-Professional-Choice_1104649/

x

ooh i will keep an eye on this thread :) i have been trying to find a good toothpaste that actually does what it says! one i have been using just seems to clean good but doesnt actually whiten them :wacko: x

There's a tooth powder that my friend raves about, think its called eucryl. She's a smoker and has stained teeth but they looked loads whiter after using it... I'm still yet to buy some but I will!

Baking powder is by the far best thing i have used to whiten my teeth and it deffo works only do it once or twice a week though as it isn't good to use it everyday.. google it to find out more :thumbup:

I really would be careful with smokers toothpastes!! they have grit in them that removes the smoke/coffee/tea stains, but they dont alter the natural colour of your teeth.....also the ''grit'' makes fine scratches on the tooth emamel that then attracts more stains! so vicious circle really :lol:

I use this one, its a great toothpaste and whitens brilliantly

It's called arm & hammer advanced whitening toothpaste x

https://www.boots.com/en/Arm-Hammer-Advanced-Whitening-Toothpaste-75ml_867625/

I really would be careful with smokers toothpastes!! they have grit in them that removes the smoke/coffee/tea stains, but they dont alter the natural colour of your teeth.....also the ''grit'' makes fine scratches on the tooth emamel that then attracts more stains! so vicious circle really :lol:

Wss. Also some of the bleaches etc can be damaging to the enamel. Xxx

i used that arm and hammer one, and straight after my mouth was burning, and then sore and dry for a couple of days afterwards, it has baking powder in it. it did make my teeth notciably more shiny/cleaner looking though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->