Who called me a lady????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Shell'sAngels, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Shell'sAngels

Shell'sAngels Well-Known Member

:shrug:

Ok i know we all get a little extra gas during pregnancy but this is ridiculous!!! im farting like a trooper constantly even in public places... oh the shame!!!:blush:

My husband looks at me in disgust but i just cant help it... he keeps saying ive swallowed a duck with all the quacking coming out me butt!! :growlmad:

Seriously guys am i the only one???

2. Hayley90

Hayley90 Complete

no you're definately not!
    unfortunately i cannot seem to control my bottom burps :(
    just dont do what i did... was in a meeting at work...the 2 owners of company & 3 hungarian guests. silence. then a small popping noise. everyone looked at the hungarians. i almost died in my chair. :blush:

3. lumpybumpy

lumpybumpy Well-Known Member

If your husband was a true Gent, he would take the blame for you in public saving you the shame!! :haha:

4. Shell'sAngels

Shell'sAngels Well-Known Member

lol you have not met my husband, altho hes smell like somethings died up there he is sooooo prim and proper in public wouldnt dream of farting, well groomed and polite when out lol

5. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

Mine is more burping than farting - but manage to keep it to when I am by myself! Oh this is all so dignified isn't it :rofl:

6. Beadette

Beadette I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!

lol you are not alone! And my husband would absolutely NOT take the blame for me - he would take pleasure in my shame! x

7. xMissxZoiex

xMissxZoiex Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo

Im the same lol, me and my OH Are right gigglers and we are always laughing so i try act like i didnt trump in public and he will look at me and start to chuckle we are so immature laughting but we really cant hhelp it

8. Crypto1976

Crypto1976 Guest

My oh blames me for his as it is! Lol! Yes I am gassy gassy gassy! No fun!

9. bek74

bek74 Mum of 5

Your not alone, even my kids are disgusted in me LOL LOL LOL
    On the upside I get a whole lounge chair to myself, nobody wants to sit with me LOL LOL LOL

10. BabyL0Ve

BabyL0Ve Guest

I think there's foods that can make you very gassy and with other foods the gas isn't so much. Potatoes for example make me veeery gassy! Drinking lots of water seems to make it lighter..

11. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

:rofl: This thread cracks me up!