who can help me ?

student 249

Reaction score
hello my name is charlotte and im a level 3 childcare student in my secound year. As part of my course i hav to carryout a research project and i have gone for premature babys, as i was a perm baby myself. I was woundering if there was anyone that would like to fill out a questionairre to help me with my project. It is a ahort questionairre and you dont have to state your name and you dont have to take part if you dont wont to.
I hope that some people are able to help.
charlotte
xx

I can help too if you need me. x

I'm happy to do it, I was prem as was my own daughter :)

I did level 3 childcare back in the day :D
Am happy to fill out the questionnaire, my little one was prem x

thankx to everyone that has read this message. The questionairre will hopfully be sent to this website on this thread. I will hope to get it on this thread asap hopefully tonight so you can all fill it out and send it back to this thread all done that would be grate. :D
Thankx once again. I also have facebook/hotmail so if anyone wonts me to send their copy of the questionairre to facebook/email then im happy to do so just post it on this thread.
charlotte
xx

Charlotte if you look up Baby Gaga's Diary on Facebook, that's our page. Feel free to ask any questions x

Thankyou i will do at college at the moment i will have a look when im at home, TONIGHT. Thankyou again.
charlotte xx

Happy to help. I'll PM you my email address.

edited to add - erm, no I won't as it won't let me!

this is the questionnaire please could you fill it out and then email it to x07char07x then put the at sign, thn its hotmail co and then uk.
if that doesnt work then feel free to add my on facebook an post it s a privte message. Facebook is charlotte hinde.

This is a questionnaire all about premature babies. Some of the questions are sensitive. As it is a questionnaire it will remain anonymous and no one has to know what answers you have put. If at any time whilst filling out this questionnaire you feel like you can’t continue, you don’t have to and you can withdraw at any point.
1. How long ago did you have your child?
…………………………………….
2. Was your child premature, if so how early?
24/27 weeks 28/31 weeks 32/35 weeks over 35 weeks
3. What was the level of care given whilst in hospital?
Poor Satisfactory Good Very Good
4. Was there any support offered to you whilst in hospital?
………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………..
5. Did you get any information about your baby and how to care for it at hospital or on home visits?
Leaflets Information cards any contact details.

Other
If you circle other please give examples below of any other information given.
……………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………………….

Thankyou once again for taking part in this questionnaire.
Keep smilling :D
Charlotte Hinde

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back