Who can't stop eating?!

ourturnnext

Reaction score
Meeee!!! My appetite is through the roof and I'm only in the very early days still. Who else has major munchies and what's your craving? Mine is cheese and ham toasties at the moment.

lol, I can't stop. I was like this with my first baby, too. I keep craving things, but it varies by the day. Turkey deli meat sandwiches... Ice cream... Root beer... The taste of cigarettes... ugh. Awful.

This is how I was until several days ago. Its slowly going back to normal. I'm 10 weeks and 6 days. And have gained 10 pounds. So I'm glad its going back to normal!

I had a huge appetite that has finally backed off a bit the past few days. Prior to that I would eat a huge dinner or lunch and be hungry again an hour later lol. Cravings..fresh fruit dipped in chocolate, cheese stuffed pizza, Thai food with yummy curry sauces, and ice cream-preferrably pistachio gelato by Talenti or Ben and Jerry's lol.

no cravings, but in first trimester I don't think there was enough food to go around when I was at the dinner table!

I'm eating loads! I can't curb my appetite at all atm!

Me! My appetite is massive (pre-preg I have a really small appetite), and at the moment I'm doing this annoying thing where I keep on eating and then get the WORST indigestion. Joy! My cravings change each day - food shopping is a nightmare!

Haha love the unpredictable pregnant taste puds, I think I'm gonna start doing two small food shops a week rather than one big one! Have eaten a disgraceful amount today and already planning supper, eek x

And to make things worse, I have a huuuuuge craving for brie tonight aarghhhhhhhhh noooo!

I just want to eat junk but I know I really shouldn't I have a can of carrot soup here at work and I am thinking how rubbish it is! I even forgot bread grrr! x

I would love to be able to eat to be Able to sit down and just eat with out running to the bathroom to be sick :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->