Who conceived bd 2 days before positive OPK?

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Ok so yesterday I had a bad day and was very prepared to give it all up. Suppose that’s the joys of TTC but TTC after a loss is even harder!! Or it sure feels it!
So I’d been testing since Tuesday and today’s was a blazing positive. Me and OH dtd on Friday. So 2 days before +OPK. Has anyone else got lucky under the same circumstances? I’d love to get my BFP next month but I feel I’m so bloody unlucky

So I’m trying to pass the time on. Who else got their BFP bd 2 days before +OPK?

Ok so yesterday I had a bad day and was very prepared to give it all up. Suppose that’s the joys of TTC but TTC after a loss is even harder!! Or it sure feels it!
So I’d been testing since Tuesday and today’s was a blazing positive. Me and OH dtd on Friday. So 2 days before +OPK. Has anyone else got lucky under the same circumstances? I’d love to get my BFP next month but I feel I’m so bloody unlucky

So I’m trying to pass the time on. Who else got their BFP bd 2 days before +OPK?
I have never used an OPK, I have always just tracked my fertility through an app and my CM because I have really regular 28/29 day cycles. With that being said, with my last pregnancy, I have NO idea how it happened because I was not due to ovulate until 5 days after we got busy LOL...so I definitely either ovulated a lot sooner than I thought OR my DH's sperm was super strong and survived the 5 days. So I def think it's possible! I have read that the best time to try to catch the egg is 1-2 days prior to actual ovulation. Fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you. Looking back on when I fell pregnant with the mc we dtd 2 days after ovulation. I’m not holding my breath but I’ll know soon enough I guess.... x

Just keep dtd because ovulation doesn’t occurs for 24-48hrs after the positive opk. This cycle I got a positive opk then 48hrs I ovulated with no real signs of ovulation but bbt showed ovulation

I’m not hopeful. No symptoms at all as of yet. OH not been so well so haven’t managed to do anything. Oh well. I’m getting too old anyway maybe I should just forget it all tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->