Who do you think my baby looks like?

I think she looks like her daddy'))

But! babies change really fast...

I see her dad in her. But like PP said, babies will go through phases of who they resemble as they grow.

I'd say daddy! But my youngest looked like her dad as a newborn, then got more like me!

Gorgeous photo! :)

I think she looks a bit like her dad. My DD doesn't look like any of us, except she sometimes looks like my DS- if it wasn't for that I'd think she was switched at birth :haha:

Comparing the pics, I'd say more like her dad, but that is for good evolutionary reasons! Younger babies more often look like their dads than their mums because back in the early days of human civilisation it was a way of ensuring that the dad knew it was his and would take care of his baby.

She may also have some of your expressions that make people see a resemblance to you, but we cant see her full range of facial expressions in the photo.

I'm always so interested in this stuff, probably because my parents are nothing alike, but people always say I'm exactly like both of them!

I'd say dad too. My little man was the spitting image of his daddy when he was born but now he looks like me :)

Honestly I think you'll have to wait a few months for her to look like either of you x

I can see her daddy. My boy looked just like his dad early days too but now looks much more like me.

I think she looks like both of you :)

Babies change & grow so quickly. One month she may look more like you, the next she may look more like her daddy.

Absolutely lovely photos x

I think she looks like her Daddy, but with your nose. She's adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->