Who does the decorating in your house?

OH does all the DIY (I supervise :haha: and he hates it says I should do it) and I do all the picking and choosing of the deco ;)!

Can't answer it, it is neither but we don't make any other do it either. ok It isnt like we havent got any decoration we have some bits and pieces from both our random suff on the walls and sideboards . We are both not great decorators and it peeves oh because he likes a decorated place but we just both have no sense of decoration(his ex wife was a nice decorator apparently)
He does the electric stuff and other diy stuff just fine but I don't count that for decoration :p)
Painting in this place we just kept the walls like they were even if they looked kinda meh- but meh xD

Painting has been my dad so far :) We painted 1 room, major fail haha.

I choose colours and furniture and art, OH hangs the curtains etc.

And we'd pay someone if we did the bathroom or kitchen probably. OH is a plumber but is so lazy about doing work on his own place, it's ridiculous!

I do it my OH is hopeless he paints half the floor when hes painting the woodwork :rofl:

xx

we both do it :) we really enjoy decorating so it's time for us to do something together :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->