Who does your OH confide in?

J

Jade--x

Just wondered if anyone elses OH confided in a friend or family member about anything or everything to do with your relationship?

Mine tells his brother everything - and I mean everything - and it makes me feel kind of..Awkward around his brother? Am I an awful person for feeling that way as I suppose everyone needs someone :/

My OH confides in a mutual friend & it really annoys me because Hell have a good old birch about her to me.. then if we argue Hell be straight texting her :dohh:

Cx

I know that he has a friend he talks to sometimes about things, as well as his dad. I don't mind because it's not like he tells them every detail or goes straight to them when we have an argument, we almost always work it out quickly. But he needs someone to talk to other than me, an outside perspective can be really good to get sometimes, I have my people he has his, lol.

I understand like he needs his people to talk to I'd just prefer it if it wasn't someone I see and stay over at their house with IYKWIM? If it was his friend that I don't need to have anything to do with I wouldn't be bothered at all but when he was drunk he told his brother intimate stuff and ever since I've felt soooo awkward around his brother x

OH doesn't really like either of us talking about our relationship to other people so I don't think he confides in people, he tends to keep his feelings to himself. I know he did confide in his dad once but that was when we'd had our first child and were going through a really rocky patch to the point we were nearly going to split up. I think his dad told him to stick it out so I'm glad he confided in him!

I don't think my OH confides in anyone. Definitely nothing personal anyway.

I think he should do but i just don't think he's that sort of person. Maybe if he had a brother, IDK.

I'm pretty much the only person he confides in, its not he's not the sort of things to delve into his private feelings with others, I think it might have been good for him but we'll never know!

As far as I'm aware, my OH only confides in me and at times he even finds that hard to do. He has a tendency to bottle things up a lot. I guess some people need to be able to confide in others more than other people do? X

im pretty sure mine doesnt talk about our marriage to anyone, but in the same vein i dont talk to anyone about it either.

Me.

He has mates but not close enough to tell his problems and stuff to.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->