Who else can't stop buying stuff for the baby?

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Even though I have heaps of things for the baby and people have bought us tons of stuff, I still can't help buying cute outfits every time I go out! It is becoming an addiction.

xxx

I especially love browsing through those catalogues you get free with baby mags and go, 'oh that would be so cute for Tristan.' My hubbie despairs!

:rofl: I wish. Honestly people bought us so many clothes that I haven't be able to outfit shop, I still look but just can't justify buying when she has so many things at home :D

:rofl: I wish. Honestly people bought us so many clothes that I haven't be able to outfit shop, I still look but just can't justify buying when she has so many things at home :D

Neither can I!:rofl:

However, I still make excuses like, 'oh, it was in the sale...it is for when he grows bigger...it is for his Christmas' etc etc

I haven't actually spent too much ...yet. No, seriously, I need to make sure I don't go to over the top!:rofl: Now, I just need to stop surfing Mamas and Papas and Jojo Maman Bebe on the net.

i'm there.. clothes, toys, blankets, pushchairs........... it's not good for my pocket, but there is so much nice, cute stuff out there!!! and she as had so many clothes bought that i don't know why i am buying more !!!???? lol

Will have to change her 4 times a day when she gets into 3-6 months ha ha

xx

OH NO!!! I was hoping this would stop once baby actually arrives... You girls dont give me much hope!!! This baby has enough clothes to open a small boutique already and she wont even be here for another 3 months!!! Aaaaaahhh!!!!

Im also the same!...my OH keeps reminding me that i haven't anything for myself since my bubs has been born...he asked me yesterday...what do you want for your birthday...so i got the agos catalogue out and showed him tonnes of toys for my bubs...lol...he wasn't impressed! xx

Lol I'm the same, I was on the Mothercare website before looking at cute little clothes, I didn't actually buy any but I can't help looking. :lol:

I'm the same. Josh has never enough clothes! :lol: My husband hates when I go shopping!

Yeah so do I. But mostly its christmas presents now Lol

A whole year and I am still doing it :blush: My son has the whole Next shop in his wardrobe, with 3/4 of Baby Gap :blush: He has had 4 pushchairs and has toys still in boxes because there is no room for them when I open them, he also has 300 pounds in birthday money I am just busting to spend :blush:

me me me me me

i hav spent over 200 on my little one for xmas already n hes only 8 months

:blush: me too, i just can't help it, i've always liked to shop, but now its twice a week plus internet, poor james :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->