Who else has a 6 yo boy?

Me and I a struggling for things this Christmas.
He will get a couple of games for his DS (he's into Mario etc) and we were thinking of getting him a desk now that he's at school and, at the moment at least, he's getting into his writing etc. I just think the desk idea is a bit boring!!

My littlest is 6 next week.
No idea what to get him this year he’s not mentioned anything so far really.
They both (oldest is 8) want some Xbox games, I’m gonna get spyro and crash bandicoot definately not so I can play them haha! But other than that I’m really out of ideas. He has a bike at his dads which his dad said he won’t go on.
They want a Nintendo switch but they have an Xbox one and wii u so I don’t really want to get another console for them just yet.

Will get him the usual things I put on The list
Books
Board game

In the past I’ve bought them things like hot wheels, Lego, superhero figures, dress ups and they go in the boxes and never get seen again so I don’t want to buy stuff this year that’s not going to get played with.

DS 6 and Ds8. Getting them a gaming chair and a stunt scooter. Also will get some games for their ps4. Other than that not sure. Other toy they still play with is nerf

My 6 year old is getting a bike all he’s asked for is the iron Spider-Man outfit and the figure and when I ask what he would like he replies what do you want mummy lol so I’m really stuck now also ��

My ds is 7 so slightly older but struggling for ideas here too. Last year his main present was a stunt scooter if that helps anybody. I’m thinking maybe a football table but want a folding one. I have a few ideas for this year but not gone into shopping mode properly yet. On his maybe list are:
Laser tag game
Fifa 19
Football 3D hologram light
Remote control drone
Microscope/science set
Books
Walkie talkies
Lego set
Game possibly mouse trap

All only maybes at the minute.

My lo will be 6 on 19th December so we have the double whammy of trying to buy for both.
I already have some Lego sets that Ive picked up really cheap in sales. Im going to get some Lego Technic as he loves building his Lego.
Some Mecanno or Knex.
I have 2 small Galt Science sets and may buy a bigger one.
I want to get him a decent remote control car he can use outside, or a drone (if not too expensive).
He wants drums but Im not getting a huge set!! Ive seen drum pads that roll out and can have headphones connected so looking into them.
If we get the drums some new more grown up headphones.
Hes recently joined a football team so if he sticks with it maybe proper football boots / or a strip with his name on.
He loves swimming so some cool new goggles.
Theres some cool STEM toys / games on Amazon that should be fun but will hopefully grow with him.
Books / story CD sets.
Trying to hang back and see whats on his Santa list.

We will ask family to get an annual pass for a local farm or safari. Really trying to scale back buying piles of toys. He has soooo much. Trying to buy more quality rather than quantity this year.
Also the usual PJs, clothes he will like, arts sets.
Ive also asked my mum to get him a magicians set as he loves putting on a fake Magic show with his Grumps. Props will be hilarious!!

My boy is 5 and I'm struggling too. All he wants is a Deluxe CatCar (he got a RC CatCar last year, I really don't want to do another one...).

I am hand making him a 18" boy doll (his sister is getting one too) and some clothes. He will be getting some books. Other than that, I don't have anything going yet.

Me and I'm struggling for all three of my boys,
So far I'm gonna get him a game for the switch maybe crash
New dressing gown and pjs slippers etc,
A slime set probably,
The Roald Dahl book collection
Some Lego
Art and craft stuff
Been looking at the ghost busters play mobile too
He and his brothers already have absolutely everything so I'm not going too mad this year

Me!
I have an older DS as well so it's hard because he gets a lot of his stuff as a hand me down.
I'll be getting him a couple of games for his DS and some little Lego sets. He only likes the little sets though, that he can get out and build quickly.
Other than that I am stuck.
His birthday is end of November and he is getting a tablet for that xx

Mine is 6 on the 9th of December and its definitely getting harder. He wants a PS4 for Christmas though so he's getting that and an electric guitar. He's also asked for a drone which also seems popular looking at the replies. I'll pick up some lego and board games and a science set too.

He's getting an ipad mini for his birthday. He's had a kindle fire since he was 3 and has looked after it so well and it needs an upgrade.

From his grandparents, one of them is getting him a scooter and the other is getting him an electric train set.

DS will be 6 in the next few weeks but I can't say it's difficult to know what to buy him. 6 is an amazing age for birthdays/Christmas as there are all sorts of amazing toys aimed at kids that age. My only problem is limiting myself from going overboard because I just love it all so much myself. Even with his birthday and Christmas to buy for, I tend to distribute a lot of what I want to give to my brothers, parents and FIL to give him too, so it's not all too much. This is the list of what I know he'll be getting from all of us for birthday and Christmas. In addition I'm making my own advent calendar filled with Imaginext and Superhero squad figures.

Hue HD stop motion animation kit.

Kano build your own computer kit, pi3 model+screen.

Gorilla Gym with swing, trapeze, rings and yoga swing.

Trash Wheels Junkyard set.

Hot Wheels, Track Builder bridge set. (Hot Wheels with Lego compatible pieces.)

Playskool
Spiderman playset

Imaginext
Wizard tower
Mummy guards
Serpent figure
2putties, Finster, Goldar, Zedd
Mini megazord + white dinozord
Mega Ice Dino
Wonder Woman invisible jet
Wonder Woman mech suit
Jurrasic Park Dr Sattler & Triceratops