Who else has a scan this week?

Bexivillian

Reaction score
I have mine on Thursday! SO glad its FINALLY here..... that was the longest wait ever!

mines in 12 hours!! 12 weeks without seeing what you are growing is tooo long haha

I have mine tomorrow at 9.45 uk time, although my dating scan is next wednesday tomorrows is a emergency scaan for a bit of spotting i had last night, fingers crossed all is well x

Mine us Thursday as well! We've already had a few scans because we went through IVF and I'm 35 so they monitor more. But I'm really looking forward to my 12 week scan because we may find out the sex! Eeeek!!! :)

My next scan is friday. 4th scan this pregnancy.

Friday, 8:40am. Although im not convinced all is well. Ive been spotting on and off for a month, and had a short red bleed at the weekend. I seem much more worked up about this one than my first. Maybe its because im that bit older, and my chances are becoming less and less...

Friday, 8:40am. Although im not convinced all is well. Ive been spotting on and off for a month, and had a short red bleed at the weekend. I seem much more worked up about this one than my first. Maybe its because im that bit older, and my chances are becoming less and less...

I spotted almost everyday for a month and everything was fine, it stopped 4 weeks ago, although i had one episode last night i will update tomorrow x

I just had my US yesterday and my baby is doing great. HB at 160-164.

I had a big bleed at around 5 weeks and then spotted for an additional 2 weeks. Around the 7th week I started to lose all my symptoms, and morning sickness got much better (it was never THAT bad to begin with though). I was so sure that was the end. But I slowly got a few symptoms back, and developed a new one (sharp pain when I cough!).

I have/had a subchorionic hemorrhage and it was bleeding out. Yesterday the doctor could barely find any remnants of it, so it might have completely healed already. I haven't spotted in about a week (knock on wood!!).

Best of luck to everyone!!! Fx :hugs:

Mine is thurs 2pm its my first i cant wait :)

How was it Bex, assuming you had it this morning!

It was fab thanks, except for a jumping baby and a tilted womb meant getting a decent image was hard. But everything looked pretty good! Now my paranoia that there was numerous babies in there can cease haha.

how was everyone elses?

Mine was great just one baby measuring 1 day ahead with strong heartbeat so happy!!

Good to hear everyone's scans so far have been great! I had mine this morning and it was awesome!! Baby was moving about and kicking and sucking his/her thumb! :happydance: All the measurements were good and in normal range and baby is measuring 12 weeks 2 days :thumbup:

We did the first trimester screening tests and get the results back in a week including the gender! I'm so excited and couldn't ask for a better Christmas present :cloud9:.

Here's one of the snapshots of today's scan:

Attachments

• BabyPanda_12weeks_small.jpg
    BabyPanda_12weeks_small.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member