Who else is Due in April..

So just wondering ladies...These results all came up within the time limit...are these evaps? my mind is boggeled they could be...but i hear you can not get an evap within your time limit disreqaurd the third it isnt very good picture

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • SAM_1866.jpg
    SAM_1866.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
I'm not sure, they don't look strong enough to me. But it could be different in front of you. I suggest maybe testing again in 3 days

in person i see them...but if i hold them to a light i see them much better and i think i can see the color...i mean i had tested on the 22nd or 23rd and it was negative...ive so far taken 3 tests all faint

I definitely see the line on the last one. With my last pregnancy I tested super early and I know what you mean about seeing it in person but the camera doesnt quite catch it! How many DPO?

oh i think if i ov' right im 2days past af due...
but with my last pregnancy i didnt get a faint one till 6 days past

Well I can defo see the line hun.. was it fmu? Maybe itll be stronger in the morning! If it came up within the time limit dont see how that can be evap but who knows.

lol i think im just psyching myself out...i just had a mc in june...
ive taken 4 diff. test 2First Response and 2 Dollar General cheapies...
all have faint lines on them as before on the dollar cheapies on the 22nd i didnt even have a line

mrswichman- SO happy to see you back in the first trimester :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->