Who else is due in March??

Due 15 March with my first, next scan is 28 October. Going to stay yellow :)

Im due 7th March with my first, my 20 week gender scan is on the 18th october! SO excited! x

17 March! No gender scan booked as yet but I'm going to find out too.

Both my scans moved me back to 17th of March! Going for private 4d scan on 1 October.

Last scan was on 9 September...and the doc said its either a boy, or the cord is between babies legs....mmm that means its either a boy or a girl...haha

Meee! The 12th, have my 20 week scan on the 3rd of november! But booking a privte gender scan, hopefully for the 29th/30th/1st! :D

Both my scans moved me back to 17th of March! Going for private 4d scan on 1 October.

Last scan was on 9 September...and the doc said its either a boy, or the cord is between babies legs....mmm that means its either a boy or a girl...haha

:haha: wow at least the doc will get it right with either gender lol

GL with your gender scan x

I'm due 23rd March, gender scan booked with Babybond on 9th oct :)

I am due March 17th as well. yay St Patty's day! my gender scan is going to be on halloween. TRICK OR TREAT! I'm so excited.

I am due March 5th.
We have 19 week scan on October 10th. We should be able to find out gender then.
This is first baby!!!! Cant wait!!!

Hi ladies... Congratulations everyone!
So for march babies I'm worrying about how much warm stuff for cold days and how much cooler stuff for sunny days to buy! it's such a dilemma, it could be snowing or gorgeous warm sunshine.... What are you planning on doing ladies? Xxxx

I'm due the 28th and don't have my gender scan scheduled yet. Next appointment is 10/11 so should be able to book it then. I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->