Who else is due in March??

Im due 11th March and finding out the sex two weeks tomorrow! Arghhh! Anxious and excited, 80 percent sure it s a boy, I was pretty sure it was a girl at the beginning but family and friends have said boy and made me sway my vote! At least I can say im right either way :) xx

Im due 11th March and finding out the sex two weeks tomorrow! Arghhh! Anxious and excited, 80 percent sure it s a boy, I was pretty sure it was a girl at the beginning but family and friends have said boy and made me sway my vote! At least I can say im right either way :) xx

So you'll find out a week before me!! I think it will be a boy for me, no idea why!!

Me!! I'm due 28th March. This is my 3rd and I will be 41 when it arrives! I have 2 daughters 15 & 13. They are swaying towards wanting a girl so they can take her shopping!!

I'll be 36 when baby arrives and have a boy (he will be 12) and little girl 4, another girl would be easier for me but I think it's a boy - don't know why?! Are you more tired this time - I am :-(

Im trying to have my doctor tell me the gender at my 16 week scan on sept 26.. She better or ill hijack the ultrasound machine when she leaves.. Im so anxious to know!

:happydance: I don't blame you!!! Lol xxx

I am due on 1st March, have my anomaly scan on 14th October and not going to find out the scan. All the best ladies congratulations and enjoy your pregnancies, it is lovely to read your posts xox

I'm due March 5th and find out what flavour baby it is on October 19th eek, can't wait x

HI all I'm due 1st March and wanting to keep it yellow! XXX

I'm due March 6th and we're finding out the gender in less than 3 weeks. Yay!
Hello march buddies!

Hi Ladies! I am due March 15th! I don't have my ultrasound booked yet, but I am definitely going to find out the gender!! This is our first and we are both sooo excited! I have my next appointment in two weeks. Hopefully I will schedule the ultrasound then!

im due march 10th :) have the big scan on the 24th october :D

I'm 6th March!! :) 20 week scan booked for 19th Oct, hopefully will find out if we are team pink or blue....unless the LO is feeling shy that day!

Im due march 6th 2012 with my first! :D who wanne b my bump buddies?

I'm due march 11th. Have my scan booked for the 31st october but they won't tell us the gender here so we are going to get a private scan. I just need to convince my OH we need it before the big scan haha!!! I'm so impatient!

How is everyone feeling now? I am still being sick, am so tired all the time and my back is causing me so much pain. Wondering if it will ever end?!? X x x

Due 18th March :) 20 week scan is 1st November but doing a 4d gender scan sometime in October!

We definitely need to update when we know the genders - wonder if it will be an even split??

I'm due March 1st! We have our gender scan on the 13th of October..I cant wait..Really really hope its a girl :)

Due approximately 26 March.
Next scan on 27th October (before my Dad's 50th) so i can tell him if his first grandchild is a boy or a girl :)

Super excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"