Who else is in Scotland?

Glasgow here :) princess royal for me, have heard mixed reviews though!x

I had steven in the princess royal and will be going there for this one, I also heard mixed reviews but my experience there was positive :) x

Oh that's great news, good to know! Been in their epu other day, had to have early scan due to spotting :( x

I'm from Edinburgh too - *Little Waves!*

Hi all!

yeah stevensmummy, everything looked ok, I'm only 6 weeks, but saw heartbeat.

To have another wee scan to double check things a week tomorrow when hopefully there's more to see :)

Hope you're all well and have had a great weekend!xxx

South Ayrshire, but **might** be moving to Edinburgh before Christmas if all the paper work goes though ok :)

Hi all I am from whitburn west Lothian , originally from Glasgow but moved here 2 years ago

Having baby in St. John's Livingston x

Im from Aberdoom, sorry, I mean Sunny Aberdeen :D

Hi ladies,

I'm in Broxburn and pregnant with baby number 2.

I'll be St Johns again this time.

They were amazing when I was induced/in labour with my daughter.

xx

Good to hear you had a good experience in St. Johns Phoebesmum...when are you due? I am due boxing day! lol!

Good to hear you had a good experience in St. Johns Phoebesmum...when are you due? I am due boxing day! lol!

Awww, a lovely Xmas or New Year baby (depending on when little one decides to appear!!)

Honestly, I can't rave about St Johns enough. They were so busy when I had my daughter and I went from 3cm to fully dilated very quickly and hubby had to be phoned but they were superb. I only had one midwife (Donna) through the whole thing and she was great.

The only thing I was disappointed about was not seeing the Bounty photographers. I was on the ward from 6am after having little one until 3pm (when we got out) and didn't seen them at all.

Not really something to complain about though hehe.

I'm not due until approx 19th May, still early days for me and haven't had scan yet.

xx

Hi I am from whitburn having baby in St. John's have you had baby 1 in St. John's? How was your experience ? X

Hi Sandrab, I didnt have my daughter at St.Johns. My husband was working down south near Manchester when she was born. I know plenty people who have had their babies there and almost everyone has a had a positive experience.

Good to see so many of us in/around Livingston :thumbup:

Quick question ladies,

I have first midwife appointment on Friday and can't remember from my first.

Do you get to hear the heart beat at first appt?

Ill be 9+6 and I'm desperate to hear it but not sure if they do that so early?

Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->