who else is late 30's and TTC 1st? how many children would you like?

Hi....new here...I will be 39 in May and this month will be our 3rd try. I want 1 child and he wants 2...I was wondering how long you all ttc before you sought medical interventions?

personally I would get checked out right away, here in Canada they send you for testing when you have been trying for 6 months. I exaggerated a little as we hadnt been trying every month for 6 months but I wanted to have the tests right away so that if anything was wrong we could get it sorted asap. good thing I did, they found a largish polyp in my uterus and I just had it removed. The process of finding it to operation was about 3 months, which is very good compared to other parts of the world but felt like an eternity when Im 38!! so I think the testing should be done asap when you are our age, any treatments can wait (my FS wants me to try naturally for 3 months after polyp removal then go back see her and possible be put on clomid)

how is everyone else doing? have a lovely weekend!

You could ask your doctor now I think about your LP. I also don't have much EWCM and to try to increase it I am trying:
- grapefruit juice
- drink more water
- Evening Primrose Oil (2 500mg gel caps with each meal)

Please let me know if the EPO helps...I have problems swallowing large pills so I am looking for it in liquid form...also unsure of dosage. Does it give you headaches?

Sarah...I think I will follow your advice...I do not want to waste any time...will try 1more cycle...

Please let me know if the EPO helps...I have problems swallowing large pills so I am looking for it in liquid form...also unsure of dosage. Does it give you headaches?
This is the first cycle I'm trying it so I will let you know if it helps or not. I do feel slightly headachy I think I am a bit dehydrated not sure if that is because of the EPO or something else. The pills don't look like pills, more like bubbles of gel, so I don't know if you would find them easier to swallow than a pill or not. (probably they are very slippery)

Looks like you can get it in liquid form though
https://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5478

I'm 37 and hoping to have at least 2 as you can see from my siggy we have been trying while but still hopeful.

hi! I recognize your face so I must have seen you posting in this section. I hope your time is soon, you really deserve it. Im sorry I dont understand all the fertility talk, but your sig mentions Clomid...my FS said I can go on that after trying for 3 cycles naturally after my polyp removal. What is Follistim w/IUI? and soon you will try IVF? Wishing you lots of :dust:, I hope this year is your year :hugs:

Thanks, follistim is a fertility med that help to produce more than one mature follicle each cycle, hopefully I released more than one egg which give me a better chance that one of the eggs will be fertilized. This cycle I had 7 follicles with at least 3 mature eggs so FX. I had an IUI last monday.

Follistim is known as Puregon in Canada, if anyone was wondering

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->