Who else is stupidly emotional?

Joby

Reaction score
I used to be the type of person that wouldnt cry no matter what, never cry during movies and if someone said something insulting or tried to belittle me I would just get really angry or laugh it off, never cry. Now im 10 weeks pregnant and I cry over the stupidest things. I cry if im tired, I cry if I dont feel like cooking, I cry at anything on TV, adds, news and even episodes of Dr Who make me cry. whay are your silliest crying stories?

I used to be the type of person that wouldnt cry no matter what, never cry during movies and if someone said something insulting or tried to belittle me I would just get really angry or laugh it off, never cry. Now im 10 weeks pregnant and I cry over the stupidest things. I cry if im tired, I cry if I dont feel like cooking, I cry at anything on TV, adds, news and even episodes of Dr Who make me cry. whay are your silliest crying stories?

I'm not at that stage yet, but I've been crying more lately, usually things that I would have found touching or nice before but now I get all choked up and emotional like, "THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!" and I cry lol. I've been crying at anything nice my friends or family say because I'm so touched. I cry at slightly moving scenes in tv shows that really probably aren't THAT moving. I also notice that if I shed one tear, it's all over, there is a waterfall and a whole water works coming.

I have a very silly crying story about watching a Doctor Who episode where a character who is dead says her signature line, but says, "goodbye" in it instead of "hello", and I literally like projectile cried super spontaneously. The tears had been welling up but I was choking them back before that point, but when she said her line I just went, "Puh!" and the tears came out so hard that they almost leapt out from my eyes, and then I was sobbing, but laughing at myself at the same time, because I was watching with OH who didn't even get a glimmer of a tear in his eye and I just kept wiping my eyes and saying, "Oh my god! That's so sad!" Lol

Isnt it fun feeling totally mental? ;) haha. Last time I was pregnant I had veil (sp?) for the first time and I saw baby cows when we were driving down the road about 2 days later... I start balling! Haha all I could think about was those damn baby cows for a week, all supeer cute& tiny ...& in my belly. I felt so rediculous!

Yess :( but I'm an emotional person as it is. I've cried at least 3 times a day in the last few weeks. I cry cause of the constant nausea, adds on tv, movies, my kids acting up, cause I'm tired and don't want to move, cause I vomited lol you get the point. I think it's worse cause I'm at home 24/7 I can't go any where cause I'm so nauseous and terrified ill vomit while out.
Bring on the 2nd trimester I say :)

Oh yes I know what you mean. That song "small bump" is the worst, I have to change the station if it comes on while im driving or im a blubbering mess that needs windscreen wipers for my eyes.

I cried tonight because baby vultures died on a sci-fi movie. So much for being a tough ass bitch!

My emotions are everywhere, hoping my hormones settle soon. One minute I'm happy, the next I'm sad. I can sit there and cry without knowing what I'm crying for!! Was the same in my last pregnancy x

I am a bit emotional as a person but last 3 days I've been a wreck!

I don't know if it's cos I've got my scan coming up and I'm really stressed about it or the stage I'm at but you're not alone lol

x x

I'm an emotional person BUT im a joke at the moment I cry al the time! I cried for an hour yesterday about how I'm gonna be so fat and my oh won't kiss me lol

He was like wtf

I am right there with you! Not only do I cry for the typical happy moment on TV but If my football team wins, I cry. If someone scores, I cry because I'm so happy for them. And it can hit at any time! Just the other night I cried to my husband because I couldn't open a box!! Of course he just came over and opened it in 2 seconds and I was fine. lol But yes I would say I'm definitely more emotional!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->