Who else won't have a nursery for LO?

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Bit sad looking at nursery pics on here.... seeing as I decided I was never going to conceive and we moved over to the UK into a 1.5 bed flat on the 2nd floor.. then of course I got pregnant. Bubs won't have their own little room but will be cramped in with us.

Maybe you could decorate the corner where the cot will be with a few pretty wall stickers or something? I've known a few people who don't have space to have a nursery and just decorate the corner the baby will be in :)

I probably wont have one either , I had one in my old house for my first babies but we moved and we live in a 3 bedroom , my girls share a room and the 2 boys share a room with my step daughter for now until she gets her own place , we have thought about adding on to our house or turning my walk in closet into the nursery but I have no clue where I would put all the stuff that is in the closet if we did that . with my youngest she slept in our room untill this year . Id rather my baby sleep in my room for at least the first year anyway .

Hannah's kind of got a nursery....we converted the solarium next to our bedroom (separated by sliding doors) into her nursery...but the doors are never closed because the solarium has the vent for the A/C heater and our room has nothing :rofl:

I dont have one. Prob wont have one till bubs is over a year old! Im still going to get matching things and make one side of the room look babyish.

i wont have one either me and my oh still live with my parents i really wish we had our own little nest 4 the baby i know how u feel

my babba will be in with their big bro! although with me and OH in a moses basket for a while as im gonna breastfeed... have u looked in ikea at the nursery corners they do. just to give u ideas.. xxx

We won't have a nursery!

I've already got a son who is 12 and a daughter who is 10, they each have their own rooms, so bubba will be in our bedroom until he/she outgrows their cot......then, errrrr, God knows what we will do lol!!

Can't see the kids willing to share a room, especially as they will be teenagers by then!

Come to think of it though, my son and daughter didn't have a nursey as they were in mine and their dads room until they outgrew their cots, then I put them in their own room once they were ready for a bed.

With my first, he didn't have any sort of room of his own. I know you'd love to decorate for bubs, but at least with me I wanted him close to me- any other room seemed too far away jmo

We don't have an extra room for a nursery either. Baby will sleep in our room until a few months old and then will probably share a room with my son is what we're thinking. Then maybe after mat leave we'll look for a bigger place.

Im the same, i moved out from my ex's house and moved into my sisters 2bed apartment so lil one gonna be in with me for a while until i eventually find somewhere. xx

We kept our girls in our room until they were older, so I imagine we will do the same with this baby. It comforts me to have them close when they are small.

In theory we do have the space as we have a 2 bed house, but the spare room has a a double bed in it with TV (for guests), a quarter of H's DVD collections (the rest is in the hall and some in the livingroom - its hugh - his DVD collection!!). We could try and move his DVD's and give baby part of the spare room, but we hope to move within the next year, so baby will be in with us for 6 months and by then we'll have moved (fingers crossed).

Clartylou x

Twins will be with us until carlee is comfortable around the babies and breastfeeding becomes easier as its rough the first 6 weeks.

Well, I would have baby in with us at first anyway, even if we did have a nursery, but, y'know, would still be nice for them to have their own place for clothes etc. Our bedroom is so small there's not much space to make a corner but I'm sure we'll figure something out. I'm just sat in the studio looking around figuring out where I can make DH consolidate some of his crap and make way for baby wardrobes!!
Hopefully we'll move when the baby's a couple of months old, we'll see how I feel about that in a few months time though, coz when I say move I mean move country...

We probably won't either. At first at least.
We do have a spare room but we will need it for visitors. My OH is from New Zealand and I'm sure his parents will want to come over. And his twin brother. I'd rather have the baby with us and them in the spare room than people sleeping all over the living room!
We would also hope to move within a year of having it so hopefully we will have more room then. A 2 bed in central London is not great for us when we have a baby now that my OH is based from home for work.

I'm planning on a minimalist baby! lol

Hx

My LO will be staying in my room in the moses basket/cot until he/she is about 6 months then he/she will be sharing with my 6 year old (he is not impressed with the idea tho lol) We only have the 2 bedrooms in our flat and will be looking to move within a year or 2 or maybe convert the loft into a 3rd room. All depends on the money situation xx

I still live with my parents so it's impossible for me to have a nursery.

I am converting the front room downstairs into a nursery/living area for us as my room is too small.

I wont have one either....its a 3 bedroom house ans ive 3 kids already so there's know chance lol

Since my sister moved back home, I won't have a nursery either. I was devastated frankly :( but I've got used to the idea and it will be nice to have her in with me and OH so she's close to us. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->