who ever said!!

truthbtold

Reaction score
All the doctors that claim you are more fertile three months after a loss should be slapped. It's so misleading and gets your hopes all high for a quick bfp. But to me it seems that my chances are no higher than a women ttc #1. If I see another af or bfn I might just lose it. As you can tell I'm having a bad day. I figured this was the right place to vent my frustrations. I'm losing hope that I will get my bfp before my due date. I can feel my body gearing up for af. I'm just overwhelmed with sadness and frustration today.

:hugs:truthbetold I wholeheartildy agree with you. They should be shot as those that say you are more fertile just after the miscarriage it gave me false hope. If they were realistic and said "look it will take you a few cycles to get back to normal then see from there, Im not saying dont try just see how it goes." I would respect them much more. last month I was feeling as frustrated as you, I had PMS like I used to get when I was a teenager!

then af arrived and after a day or so I got all positive again. I started taking Soy which was something to look forward to and I have also started taking asprin. Anything that will help. Bare in mind in 10 days when I am where you are now in your cycle I may feel like ripping my own head off for posting this reply lol.

PMS and pregnancy symptoms are nigh on the same just had a sneeky peek at your chart, your not out yet. As for your BFN some dont implant until 8 plus days so you will not have the hcg build up.

Hope I have helped, but remind me of this in a couple of days time lol.:hugs:

Totally agree---it made me CRAZY after my first loss, was so sure it would happen in the first 3 months and nothing...this time around was less anxious cause I knew, but still, there's a hope inside...I feel better now that I've reached 4 months after, I can relax!
Tons of baby dust to you, and so sorry for your loss, hugs

I know how you feel. I got my BFN this morning. SOOO Devastating! I was so sure! But of course after a miscarriage it can mess up with your symptoms for AF, so now I don't know my own body at all! I'm a freaking wreck!

So I was all hopeful cause it seemed like I was pregnant, and I kept telling myself that I was more fertile cause I had a miscarraige! PSHA!!!! My goodness!

I'm sorry you're going through this as well. Its such a horrible thing to go through. I wouldn't wish these things on my worst enemy!!

I totally agree I thought I would get pregnant within the 1st couple of months but it took me 2 months to ovulate again!

I agree with you too.. and I actually AM prepared for no BFP immediately- I am expecting this to be a LONG journey just to avoid disappointment. I haven't had my first AF or anything yet, been close to 4 weeks since this all started.. I wish that people weren't under the assumption that they would get preggo right away either because it can ONLY lead to disappointment. It's bad enough when you go through this whole mess to begin with. I'm sorry you're having a rough day- I had a really terrible one yesterday that had me in tears off and on throughout the day. :hugs:

So glad other people feel the same way. I know I'm not officially out yet but I know longer feel optimistic this cycle.

Hi,
I had a mmc in July and thought i'd def get pregnant again quickly, completely believed all the hype.

The two times i have got pregnant, its only taken a couple of months but now on cycle 8 and nothing ............. despite charting, opks, everything!

Was so sad leading up to due date as had been so convinced that there would be no chance i wouldn't be pregnant again by then.

Now due date has gone, i actually feel a bit better and feel some of pressure has lifted but still so desperately want that bfp!!

On 9dpo at mo, and just keeping everything crossed this will be the month!

Good luck ladies
x

Hi,
I had a mmc in July and thought i'd def get pregnant again quickly, completely believed all the hype.

The two times i have got pregnant, its only taken a couple of months but now on cycle 8 and nothing ............. despite charting, opks, everything!

Was so sad leading up to due date as had been so convinced that there would be no chance i wouldn't be pregnant again by then.

Now due date has gone, i actually feel a bit better and feel some of pressure has lifted but still so desperately want that bfp!!

On 9dpo at mo, and just keeping everything crossed this will be the month!

Good luck ladies
x

I'm sorry my dear.. I hope this is your month!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g