Who found baby's heartbeat in the 1st Tri

emalou90

Reaction score
Using a fetal doppler at home..

Quick poll to see what percentage of you actually found a heartbeat between
4 weeks and 13 weeks.

could be useful for those deciding to buy a doppler or not.

please leave a comment with what doppler you used and any other info you may feel relevant

thanks ladies :flower:

(hopefully the poll worked!)

I would like to stalk this thread though because I plan to buy a sonoline B doppler after my appointment on Friday as long as everything goes well.

I did a poll yesterday trying to find out when other people started showing and I posted a link to it in the other tri boards and ended up getting a huge response (around 75 so far). I just thought that was an idea if you wanted to try to get more input.

I don't remember exactly. It might have been at 10 weeks, but it might have been later than that. All I know is that when I first tried, it was very difficult to find. It would take me over 30 minutes each time I tried to locate it and dd kept moving away from it so I could never hear it for very long. Also, I kept picking up on my heartbeat and that made it even tougher to figure out what I was listening to.

I first heard the heartbeat clearly last week, so about 10 weeks. I love mine, would definately recommend. It says to use from 14 weeks, so people should panic if the cant find it. It sounded quiet and faint at first, but its very clear this week (11 weeks). Mine is the angelsounds one x

I have a Hi Bebe Doppler. I was able to find the heartbeat for the first time last Saturday, which was 9w 4d. During my first pregnancy it was much later, but I am thinner this time around, which may have helped. Also, I know what I'm looking for this time around.

I found it at 8+6...that was the day it arrived in the mail so who knows how soon I would have found it. I have a sonoline B

DD1 at 13 weeks but didnt try earlier
DD2 at 9 weeks after a LONG hunt!

I think I may try again earlier this time but with a different brand.

Heart doesn't start beating until 5-6 weeks so you may want to remove that one. I can't remember, I think my previous 3 I got it about 8 weeks, it's also how I knew I lost my second baby as one day we couldn't find the heartbeat at 12 weeks, which was quite traumatic.

I have an angel care one.

I first heard the heartbeat at 9+2, I have a sonoline b.

Sonoline B. Found DD at 8-9 weeks. This pregnancy it took till nearer 12 weeks to find it. This doppler has been a good buy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->