Who gets final say when you TTC?

Hey, we both would love to ttc now, but need to move and want to go travelling first. I have put me as I have said we will be ttc in couple years when I am 28 and I am not budging on it if we don't manage to do other stuff we 'want' oh doesn't mind, gives us a timetable to work to. He will be 33. X

I said OH.

The reason because, my heart would let me TTC now and although my head knows it’s not the right time yet I would probably let my heart take over :blush: so really OH has got the final say because he is more sensible then me :haha: I trust him, and I know he won’t say yes, lets TTC now until we are financially ready, as I know we are mentally ready now.

Better start buying them Lottery Tickets!

My husband. I think if we moved to a smaller place and cut down on certain things we'd be able to afford a baby but he isnt willing to give anything up like that so he's basically waiting until we're in this perfect financial position (which lets be honest, doesnt ever exist!) and he will get the final say about when we try for a baby.

Having said that, I tell him when I ovulate & he knows I dont use BC, but he chooses not to as well and we keep doing it, so *shrugs* can't have it both ways Im afraid!!

Sorry for the rant you can tell this is a sore point at the moment cant you :rofl:

x

My partner does....he knows I want another and he wants another but he is the only one who works and he's worried about providing for another. So when he feels he is able to is when we will be...if it were up to me we would have already. But I know he stresses about providing for us all so I want him to say when he is ready

I put both of us because we'd both love to TTC now but we both agree we need at least a 2 bed place and our current mortgage deal runs out next summer so we have to wait until then.

I voted for us both! Because I think its important for us both to be ready!

But I really want to TTC now, and OH is sometimes still a little iffy about it! Although recently OH has been talking to me a lot about it :) So finger's crossed, we can start soon :)

xx

I would say its both of us, we are both ready now but decided to wait until our finances were more secure.

i put OH as its him who uses the protection.
and also... the fact that i have to wait to heal from a c~section xxx

Me, I get the final say. My partner doesn't mind when we have kids, but he wants them before 30. We don't always use condoms, sometimes just use withdrawal method, but he says he won't come inside unless I say he can, and I have said no. So untill I say yes, then it is up to me I guess. Although I do take his opinion into account when we decide to have kids, it's up to him aswell, and I want to compromise with him, but i am not ready right now. We have only been together just over 2 months!

Although we both agree we want a baby sooner rather than later ... I wanted to start trying a year and a half ago (which made NO sense at the time) but OH has pushed the decision to wait a bit. Although there are some days that I get upset about it, I know that waiting means we'll be able to buy more awesome cute things for baby when he/she finally arrives so it's worth it ... or so I keep telling myself! :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->