~ who got pregnant after losing weight? ~

nlz2468

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity who was able to conceive after they lost weight/dieting.
I have heard that losing weight if your overweight will help in your chances of conceiving but would like to hear real life stories rather than statistics :)

share your stories ladies or someone you know who has been able to fall pregnant after weight loss will be interesting to hear x

NLZ! You do not look over weight! :D

thanks katerotots :) i was overweight 4 months ago i was a staggering 15stone 9lbs im now 12st 2lbs but have more too loose my ideal weight would be 9.7st and im wondering if anyone concieved after loosing weight as it would be lovley to have a bfp after all this hard work :thumbup:

thanks for the nice comment hun x :)

hey iv been told to lose weight im 12stone 6 pounds so not massive im getin cloimid may :)

NLZ - firstly congrats on the weight loss, that is a great achievement in itself :)

Can i ask if you were following a plan or did you do it yourself? I have a quite a bit of weight to loose and so just wondered how you've done it? x

thanky you hun yeah its not massive but the docs say on my bmi im clased as overweight on cusp of obese :( which makes me feel disgusting how are you losing weight im just trying eat healthy need up my exercise x

I lost three stone and it did nothing, it can help sometimes, but not always, and the stress it causes cant be good too.

staceyw10 & jennievictora i have basically been sticking to the weight watchers diet and stopped all my snacking between meals and drink plenty of water or if i fancy a sugary drink i like to have diet coke i used to snack loads and drink lots of fizzy sugary drinks which wasnt good for me. Hope that helps :)

cranberry987 sorry that it didnt do anything for you hun :( i lost weight 2 years ago and lost a couple of stone and fell pregnant quickly after loosing my weight but it ended in mc then i put all my weight back on by comfort eating as i was so depressed after the mc so i am hoping i will fall pregnant again after i have lost all this weight plus with the added benifit of clomid :) FX'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->