who has a tummy sleeper?

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
my baby likes to sleep on his tummy, ive tried all day to put him down in his crib on his back but he wakes up, so i put him on his tummy, i have the angel care monitors and sensor pad, but ive still been in about 16 times in 30 min.
i am petrified
am i doing the wrong thing?

No, absolutely not. Ryan sleeps on his tummy most of the time. As long as he is happy. And it seems you are finally able to lay him down! :happydance: :happydance:

No, absolutely not. Ryan sleeps on his tummy most of the time. As long as he is happy. And it seems you are finally able to lay him down! :happydance: :happydance:

well dont talk too soon, he stayed asleep for 1 hour! i was so happy. hopefully it will improve. but how do u get over the anxiety?

Well fingers crossed it lasts!

Ryan was rolling. The first couple of time he slept on his tummy I went in to check on him quite often. I just kicked myself in the bum and told myself not to be paranoid. At the end of the day, all of us would have been laid on our tummies and we are all fine.

My little boy has hated being on his back from being tiny. He's now 11 months and always sleep on his tummy. I put him down like that at around 8pm ish and he'll still be in same position when he wakes at 7am hehe i was worried at first but you soon become more relaxed! :)

xx

Max is the same he will only sleep on his tummy or side ..Im still not over the worring part lol but thats me

Yeah that was always my worry but when max spit up he turned his head from side to side ..he had it all over his face but didnt choke plus i have the baby monitors on very loud so any lil squeak im up chekcing him ..thats why i prefer him on his side its easier

ya i have a sense pad and monitors

Tummy sleeper here... has since she was a few days old.

:hug:

Bella has slept on her tummy since she came home from the hospital. At first it was only during the day, at night I'd put her on her back and she'd roll to her side, almost to her tummy. After about 3 weeks I started putting her on her tummy at night as well. She'll sleep about 6 hours at night and during the day 3-4 hours.

I was exactly the same...my LO started sleeping on his tummy when he was over 1 month old...i was so paranoid that i used to spend most of he night awake watching him...but now he is nearly 3months old im so much more relaxed...Goodluck hun xx

so glad to hear there are other moms out there who let their babies sleep on their tummies.
i am so afraid still but if this is how he wants to sleep, poor thing i am not gonna put him on his back to be startled awake every minute.

Skyler also like to sleep on his tummy but I place him on his side as I am too paranoid about S.I.D.S.

Colton sleeps on his belly. He has for a long time now. I also have the Angelcare Monitor. I lay him on his belly when I lay him down, he usually falls asleep with me holding him then I just lay him back on his belly when I put him in his crib.
He's never had any problems.. and I watch him sometimes when I lay him on my bed (on his belly) during hte day and he will turn his head side to side.. sometimes he will put it almost down into the sheets so that his nose will be covered and within 1-2 seconds he realized (in his sleep) that something is covering his nose and moves his head. So I trust that if he was in a position that he couldn't breathe he would move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->