who has had a sono?

sarahincanada

Love my lil miracle
Reaction score
hi everyone!
Im booking my sonohysterogram next month and was wondering who had had one, and what was it like? is it painful? Im a big wuss for stuff like that, I fainted after a pap smear once :dohh:
thanks!!

I've not had this, but I did have a Dye Test (HSG Test). They seem somewhat similar... and if that is the case, mine was uncomfortable, but not really painful, and I'm a woose when it comes to that stuff also. I think paps are bad enough. lol. This was worse-- but not THAT much worse.

I took my bestie with me (not because I was scared, but cause it was nice to have the support). I would advise someone going with you if your nervous.

Best of luck hun!!!!

I've not had this, but I did have a Dye Test (HSG Test). They seem somewhat similar... and if that is the case, mine was uncomfortable, but not really painful, and I'm a woose when it comes to that stuff also. I think paps are bad enough. lol. This was worse-- but not THAT much worse.

I took my bestie with me (not because I was scared, but cause it was nice to have the support). I would advise someone going with you if your nervous.

Best of luck hun!!!!

thanks for letting me know, and yes it does sound the same so good to know its not that bad. I hear people getting pregnant right after this stuff as it clears out the tubes, so good luck to you!!

I've had both, the sono is very similar! I had some cramping when he inserted the catheter and the solution but once it was over I was fine. I agree that it is uncomfrontable but not unbearable.

I've had both, the sono is very similar! I had some cramping when he inserted the catheter and the solution but once it was over I was fine. I agree that it is uncomfrontable but not unbearable.

thanks for the reply!
I see you have been trying for a while, I really hope 2011 is your year :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->