Who here is ovulating this week and weekend? Do you want to join me in the wait?

I still haven't got any OPKs, i think i had better order it online TODAY !

Were are you from pearl? I have 25 ones I'm getting away for free. what cycle day are you on I might be able to get them to you intime. Just depends.
If your in usa I 'm glad to give u all 25

** I guess they wont make it to you in time if I send**
Good luck on catching the eggie

I should be ovulating Dec 2-3. Hubby is supposed to be out of town at that time but sometimes he gets a choice to come home early:blush:. So I'm really [-o<.
My AF is due to show DEC 15th, I plan on testing at 9DPO with the last FRER from the begging of Nov. Then I plan on testing with IC & digital tests I got from ebay. :happydance:. I bought 25 IC tests 6 digitals. The ICs were only 10.00 free shipping, And, The Clearblue digitals were 24.00 with shipping:headspin:.
So ladies that are wanting BFP's for this December who want's to join me in the wait :blush::hugs:?

Good luck ladies!

~BABY DUST~

My AF is due on 16th Dec ... so i should be ovulating around the same time as you ... Im waiting for my OPKs to come through the post though !!!

Were are you from pearl? I have 25 ones I'm getting away for free. what cycle day are you on I might be able to get them to you intime. Just depends.
If your in usa I 'm glad to give u all 25

** I guess they wont make it to you in time if I send**
Good luck on catching the eggie

Im in the UK, I ordered some online yesterday so i hope i get them in time !!

I hope they will be there in time as well!.! They should be usually it only takes 3 days for mine to come in from Canada..
Good luck

Hows everyone doing? Have you ovulated yet? Have you got Pos pregnancy testing..

I'm still waiting I havn't had anything yet.

Count me in aswell. AF is due on 12th December. I was really gutted after it didn't work out last months so I'm praying it'll happen ths month. I don't want to get my hopes up though as I know it took ages with our first.

Good luck everyone!

I'm going to join in here! I should ov on Monday, so not quite this weekend! But I have an 11 day wait as opposed to a 2ww, as my Leautal phase has been shorter for the last few months for some reason :dohh:

Best of luck to everyone.

xx

Catch those egg's girls! I'm feeling I'm going to miss my egg due to DH being out of state.. He just got the 24 hour bug the same one me and my 6 month old got!..
Best wishes everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->