Who here is ovulating this week and weekend? Do you want to join me in the wait?

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
I should be ovulating Dec 2-3. Hubby is supposed to be out of town at that time but sometimes he gets a choice to come home early:blush:. So I'm really [-o<.
My AF is due to show DEC 15th, I plan on testing at 9DPO with the last FRER from the begging of Nov. Then I plan on testing with IC & digital tests I got from ebay. :happydance:. I bought 25 IC tests 6 digitals. The ICs were only 10.00 free shipping, And, The Clearblue digitals were 24.00 with shipping:headspin:.
So ladies that are wanting BFP's for this December who want's to join me in the wait :blush::hugs:?

Good luck ladies!

~BABY DUST~

Count me in! I am playing the waiting game!! I ovulated on November 20th and now I am waiting.. AF is due on December 4th.. SOOO we shall see.. I think that I am going to wait until the 5th or 6th before I test though! Goodluck M&B!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Count me in! I am playing the waiting game!! I ovulated on November 20th and now I am waiting.. AF is due on December 4th.. SOOO we shall see.. I think that I am going to wait until the 5th or 6th before I test though! Goodluck M&B!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck Tiffers:hugs:. I hope you get your :bfp:
Keep me posted:happydance:

I think I got a positive OPK last night, so count me in too! [-o<

P.S. I'm new here :hi:

Attachments

• Christmas1523.gif
    Christmas1523.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
  • hoping2008.gif
    hoping2008.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 6
I think I got a positive OPK last night, so count me in too! [-o<

P.S. I'm new here :hi:

Welcome to B&B AutumnSky :hi:. You will enjoy it here very supportive ladies here:hugs:.
Wishing you luck on catching eggie.
Keep us posted.
When do you plan on testing HPT's?

I ovulated on 23rd november. I am also in the TWW. I hope it works out this time-I want a BFP!!!:crib: AF due on 10th December. Good luck ladies and lots and lots of baby dust!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome to B&B AutumnSky :hi:. You will enjoy it here very supportive ladies here:hugs:.
Wishing you luck on catching eggie.
Keep us posted.
When do you plan on testing HPT's?

Well, I'm on CD14 today, and I've been getting my ovulation pain (as well as more positive OPK's today), so I'm guessing that its going to be a 28 day cycle this month (the past couple of months have been between 25 and 27 days).

So, if the evil :witch: hasn't arrived by Monday 10th Dec, then I'll use one of the MANY HPT's I have sitting in my bedside cabinet!!

Hi mommyandbaby, I'm in for December.

I should be ovulating around the 1st or 2nd & testing on the 15th if AF hasn't arrived. Pretty much the same time as you.

I haven't tried using OPKs yet. It's our 4th month TTC so DH & I are just bding everyday or every other day, then see what happens. :rofl:

If it doesn't happen this month I might try OPK's. Fingers crossed I won't need them x

i should be o'ing sometime around Thursday, if my cycle stays the same. So, AF due around Dec 15th (I think) so I'll be waiting until AF is due as last month I just got my hopes up too much...but count me in! Hoping for an early Christmas present for everyone!

I ovulated on 23rd november. I am also in the TWW. I hope it works out this time-I want a BFP!!!:crib: AF due on 10th December. Good luck ladies and lots and lots of baby dust!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs: I hope you get your X-mas :bfp: When do you plan on testing?

Well, I'm on CD14 today, and I've been getting my ovulation pain (as well as more positive OPK's today), so I'm guessing that its going to be a 28 day cycle this month (the past couple of months have been between 25 and 27 days).

So, if the evil :witch: hasn't arrived by Monday 10th Dec, then I'll use one of the MANY HPT's I have sitting in my bedside cabinet!!

:headspin: YAY, Well good luck that the :witch: stays away. Keep us posted & go catch that egg!..:rofl:

Hi mommyandbaby, I'm in for December.

I should be ovulating around the 1st or 2nd & testing on the 15th if AF hasn't arrived. Pretty much the same time as you.

I haven't tried using OPKs yet. It's our 4th month TTC so DH & I are just bding everyday or every other day, then see what happens. :rofl:

If it doesn't happen this month I might try OPK's. Fingers crossed I won't need them x

Sometimes just relaxing and going for it is the best way to get pregnant. I had just sat back and relaxed with other two children though I did start POAS early with Aspen, And I got pregnant.
So relax and go do it:rofl::hugs:. Have fun with it as well..
Your in my prayers each and everyone of you ladies:hugs:..

:witch: stay away

i should be o'ing sometime around Thursday, if my cycle stays the same. So, AF due around Dec 15th (I think) so I'll be waiting until AF is due as last month I just got my hopes up too much...but count me in! Hoping for an early Christmas present for everyone!

:hugs: Just do what you said you were going to do this month relax and wait it out. Try not to stress to much this month.
I know it is very very hard to not do so.
But, were all here for your rants and support just remember that :cloud9:

:hugs: Just do what you said you were going to do this month relax and wait it out. Try not to stress to much this month.
I know it is very very hard to not do so.
But, were all here for your rants and support just remember that :cloud9:

Been pretty good...still have all those temps waiting to be charted...just keeping in the back of my mind that Thursday I should O, so we should BD this week...other than that, really have been good at not stressing too much. Though last night I saw one nephew and one niece and it was cute watching my DH with them...I think he got a kick out of the nephew asking me to watch him play his V-Tech game...and go "Auntie watch me!" and "auntie, look at what the spider does!" (I HATE spiders). So last night it did cross my mind, but when it happens, it happens. Just have to keep looking ahead until it does and not stress too much...Though during that 2ww it's going to be even harder I think...then it's going to be like, ok, :witch: stay away, but if you're coming, get here so that we can try again! That's going to be the more stressful time i think.

Count me in Im due for AF on Dec 10th so ya hopefully the :witch: stays away not just for me but for all of you too hopefully it all works out im trying to not get excited just keep telling myself whatever happens happens its not like the end of the world but im one of those impaitiant types of people when i want some i want it now not later lol (im trying to work on that) lol

Count me in Im due for AF on Dec 10th so ya hopefully the :witch: stays away not just for me but for all of you too hopefully it all works out im trying to not get excited just keep telling myself whatever happens happens its not like the end of the world but im one of those impaitiant types of people when i want some i want it now not later lol (im trying to work on that) lol

Good luck hun I hope you get a :bfp:.. :hugs:

im in to were on our first cycle of clomid and due to ovulate this weekend as well so fingers crossed for alot of people getting there BFP for christmas

i should be ovulating soon but i can't tell cuz my OPKs are so undecipherable and i haven't been checking my CM often.

my temps are all over the place due to lack of sleep, so i don't know how reliable the chart is. grumbles.

we have been BDing everyother day tho

Count me in, im on CD 15 so today's the day!! :happydance:

AF should be due around 13th Dec.

Please, please stay away :witch:

I still haven't got any OPKs, i think i had better order it online TODAY !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->