Who here is pregnant with short cycles?

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
I'd love to hear some stories of women pregnant who have short cycles (and usually O very early).

If you're pregnant with short cycles (26 days or less), please...I'd LOVE to hear about your journey so far.

Not a short cycle (31) but I ovulated on day 9/10 after the last chemical.

So sorry about your loss. Did you know you were going to O early, or were you tracking it? Do you normally O early?

I have short cycles 24/ 25 odd month of 26 days . With a LP of 11/12 days . Conceived after 8 months . Tracked ovulation using sticks and would usually ovulate around cycle day 13/14.

Are you TTC ?

Not really. I have two kids, (one by IVF), and its always bothered me that none of the Drs could give me any type of reason for the trouble we had conceiving #2. Yet I've heard from others that short cycles and early O can cause immature eggs to be released. I'm unexpectedly in the tww right now, but since we weren't trying, I have no idea when I O'd (I used to chart, do OPKs, the whole nine yards lol). But my husband and I were on the fence with wanting a 3rd, and I literally just started working again (today is my 3rd day!), so timing isn't ideal. Anyways...I'm just over all curious. :)

I did numberous google searching and some women got pregnant with a LP of 9 days and 24 day cycles . Their babies were born perfectly healthy .

Maybe it’s just one of those unexplained things annoying as it is as I would want to know too !

Congrats on your new job ! These things always happen unexpectedly good luck !

Hey lovely, my cycles are a little bit crazy but sometimes they are short. I have an LP of usually 13 days. I’ve ovulated day 11 before but some of those cycles I’ve lost.... but I’ve also been successful.

My cycles have shortened over the past few years and I do ovulate much earlier in the cycle. Though for a long time I thought I weren’t ovulating at all... turns out I was, just much earlier than I thought. More like cd 10-11 is when I was ovulating as opposed to where it used to be (around cd 15). It did take nearly a year for us to concieve though now I do wonder if it was purely due to missing ovulation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->