Who here thinks OV day is today? Don't read and run from me ;) all opinions welcome

Jaycrew

Reaction score
So - for arguments sake... I know I cant tell for sure without temping but after amost a year of temping I have the same pattern consistently so I temp a week before I start my opk and a week after. I normally get a nice dip then a rise SO - with that being said take a look at my pics and signs and symptoms.

I stopped testing on Tues 11/05/2013 because I ran out of answer sticks. (nice and dark blazing pos) as of 8 pm 11/05 (I didnt take pic of it but it was darker than the last stick shown in pic)

Kept temping, today 11/8 I got a strong dip in temp..in the a.m. (which I know i have to wait a few days to check temp rise etc to confirm-but again just for arguments sake)

Last night I noticed my underwear felt wet and when taking them off and touching them like an explorer on national geographic it was like water had soaked the crouch of them (uuughI hate that word-heebie jeebies- lol) Tried to check cervix but its tilted so hard to know the position. But it felt medium I guess?

Today- sharp pain on right side about 5 :30 am- I checked cervix- still watery and tip of cervix felt spongy. I wanted to get a quicky in but I was running late for work. I defintley have a increased sex drive right now-the urge and tingling if you know what I mean (hehehehe

Also some right side cramping here and there as of a couple hours ago.

Do you ladies think today is a good day to BD?? We have not BD all week! Honest answers appreciated! Do we have a shot???

Attachments

• cyclenovmedsizeattach.jpg
    cyclenovmedsizeattach.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 17
I would say go for it! Get to baby dancing! I'm far from expert oin the field of temping hsving never done it, but those tests are super positive! :thumbup:

I actually was right - because for the last couple of days I have had a rise in temp - steady-following my dip- Unfortunatley - I fell asleep on OV day/night. I really tried to stay up, but - here's to next cycle!:haha: :dohh:

Did you dtd the day after O ?
If so your still in the game! :)

Jess19- no I actually gave up :( for this month - Im just looking forward to next cycle- hopefully by the end of this week-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->