Who is 11 DPO?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I'm on 11 DPO and no sign of the :witch: yet!

Feeling fatigue, dizzy spells, increased appetite, sensitive boobs, gas.. Itchy vagina (sorry TMI) feeling wet down there..

I want to test but I really want to wait a couple more days..

Anybody else on 11 DPO?
What are your symptoms?

I'm 11dpo today and I think/pray I just got my BFP on a frer this am! I posted in pregnancy test section if you wanna look!

Biggest issue for me is exhausted, just so tired...stuffy nose/itchy almost like I'm getting a cold and today I had slight cramping on and off...

Good luck! :dust:

My 11dpo test page:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ervous-declare-bfp-just-yet.html#post29993617

When are you going to :test:??

I'm 11dpo today and I think/pray I just got my BFP on a frer this am! I posted in pregnancy test section if you wanna look!

Biggest issue for me is exhausted, just so tired...stuffy nose/itchy almost like I'm getting a cold and today I had slight cramping on and off...

Good luck! :dust:

Oh wow!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! If there's even a faint line it's a :bfp:!!!! You're giving me hope!

My temp dropped today but it's still above coverline! Hope it stays above!!!!

Yeah I was feeling itchy yesterday and my CM is creamy still.. Praying that the :witch: doesn't come!!!

Hi ladies! :wave: I'm 11dpo too. I don't plan on testing till Monday...I usually start testing at 5dpo! lol so this is new for me. One minute I think I feel like AF is coming and then the next I dont feel anything :dohh:

Congrats Im3898!

Good Luck to everyone else testing soon! :dust:

Girls can someone look at my chart and see if I could still be pregnant? I was planning on taking a HPT this morning but my temp dropped but it's still above coverline?? Please help!

It can't hurt to :test: honestly!!

Here's where I am today :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-because-girl-needs-options.html#post30003045

I am in the same boat, temp drop today. For me, that usually means AF is coming later today or tomorrow :nope: I'm not going to test, just wait it out. So depressing :cry:

I don't want to get your hopes up but I think I *might* see a little something.

Try posting it on here & see what others say maybe...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

I'm 11dpo today. I took a hpt yesterday morning and it was a bfn. Trying not to get discouraged though since AF isn't due for 3 more days. So far I haven't had too many symptoms, except frequent headaches, feeling extra tired, and recently some mild cramping (different from my normal AF cramps), and sensitive/sore nipples. I hope this is my month! Fingers crossed for you!! : )

I am in the same boat, temp drop today. For me, that usually means AF is coming later today or tomorrow :nope: I'm not going to test, just wait it out. So depressing :cry:

Yeah I kinda figured it was gonna be a:bfn: cause my temp dropped from a 97.90 to 97.45. It was a big jump.. So if it doesn't go back up tomorrow then I'm gonna expect the ugly :witch: to show her face in the next day or so :nope::cry:

Yes it's very depressing but when the :witch: comes I'm gonna start on the fertility monitor so hoping that gives me a little hope!

I don't want to get your hopes up but I think I *might* see a little something.

Try posting it on here & see what others say maybe...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

Yeah I thought I had *might* seen something but I thought it was just my mind going :wacko:

Okay yeah I will and see what they say.. Thanks!!

Nope not yet! I'm on 13 DPO and started having brown spotting today...

So just gonna wait a couple more days and see if she comes of not.. Then I'll :test: again!

What DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"