Who is 5 weeks and wants to be BnB friends thru this journey

Jeslynn

Mother to 3 Boys
Reaction score
i just found out and got my :bfp: and estimate that im at 5 weeks, dont have my first dr appt till Dec 6th :dohh: but would like to have some friends that are right along there with me and we can share and have fun on our journey..

Hi there, congratulations. I'm 5 weeks 4 days in my 3rd pregnancy (2 previous miscarriages) so hopefully I'll be around til June this time (fingers crossed)

Hi there, congratulations. I'm 5 weeks 4 days in my 3rd pregnancy (2 previous miscarriages) so hopefully I'll be around til June this time (fingers crossed)

well i am too with my third, but i have compleated my pregnancy with both my oldest son is 8 and youngest is 5, i have never had a mc but just had my iud removed after 5 years so hoping for the sake of both of us we have sticky beans :hugs::cloud9:

Congratulations to both of you!

I just found out I am pregnant. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I have three previous pregnancies all resulting in children (15, 13, 12) and no miscarriages.

I just had my IUD taken out on 9/30 and already conceived. My OBGYN appointment is on 12/4. Seems so long.

Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? When did you have your IUD removed?

Congratulations to both of you!

I just found out I am pregnant. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I have three previous pregnancies all resulting in children (15, 13, 12) and no miscarriages.

I just had my IUD taken out on 9/30 and already conceived. My OBGYN appointment is on 12/4. Seems so long.

Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? When did you have your IUD removed?

I just had iud removed 9/1 and had what i think was AF for 3 days it was really light just spotting...then for the last 3 weeks ive been having bad cramps and low back pressure, headaches and for the last week bloating but other than that i feel great..defentaly different from my other two pregnancy's

i had my 2nd iud removed when i had a pelvic infection in the end of november 2007 and never had AF when i concieved my youngest, and everything was good, this time around when i had it out my dr told me to wait 2 cycles before couse the lining is shrunk and more chances of mc, but i didnt want to wait 2 cycles so i only did one, hope that we all have sticky beans and cant wait to be friends on this journey :happydance:

I am around 5 weeks too!! Yay for buddies!

Im just 6 weeks, and will hopefully be around till June :)

Hi!

Congratulations!

It's my third pregnancy, hopefully second baby. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and my first doctors appointment is 18th of November.

Fx for sticky beans!

Congrats! I am exactly 5 weeks today :) Yay x

congrats to everyone on their :BFP: I cant wait to be friends and watch eachother grow. hope we all have sticky beans

Hey there. I just got my BFP too. I estimate I am 5+2. Exciting stuff!!

Hello Ladies,
Congratulations to all of you. I am 5weeks 2days, first sono sched for 11/11 at 7weeks with my RE. If everything looks good, I will be release back to my OB (good thing cause RE is 1.5 hours away). I have pcos and a couple mc's, last one in 2008. Worked my way veeeerrrrry slowly up to 150 clomid and an ovidrel trigger, and first round with that much meds got my BFP. Its been a long road and i am so excited to be here with all of you, I hope we all get to stick around. I am due at the end of June. How is everyone feeling??

Congrats to all you ladies! I am also 5 w + 2 d. I'm praying for safe and healthy babies for all of us during this pregnancy....

Congratulations, I think I am 5 weeks and 3 days!! I really need a support network like this, feeling unconfident already about this one. I would love you guys to list symptoms etc.

I have a 3 year old, lily and had two miscarriages (dec 2011, march 2013).

I got PID from my last miscarriage so feel lucky to be pregnant again however Im so anxious. Reading everyones post's keeps me excited.. sending everyone hugs and well wishes :hugs:

Congratulations, I think I am 5 weeks and 3 days!! I really need a support network like this, feeling unconfident already about this one. I would love you guys to list symptoms etc.

I have a 3 year old, lily and had two miscarriages (dec 2011, march 2013).

I got PID from my last miscarriage so feel lucky to be pregnant again however Im so anxious. Reading everyones post's keeps me excited.. sending everyone hugs and well wishes :hugs:

I think this is great. I can't talk with anyone about all this stuff because we aren't ready to tell anyone just yet. My biggest problem are sore bb's and FATIGUE. Morning sickness can be bad one day and then i will be fine for a couple days. Hopefully I get lucky and it stays that way. I know its early, but i already feel my body no longer belongs to me, esp when a song on the radio made me cry on the way to work and once i got it together, a dead raccoon started the waterworks again. Come on, really, i said to myself lol.
I am SUPER nervous about this pregnancy too. My last one, I miscarried a week before my first prenatal appt They did a sono at ER, so i got to see the heartbeat once time at least and got to say goodbye. I feel like I will be crossing a huge hurdle if i make my first appt this time around. 11/11 seems a million years away. Every time i catch myself getting excited, i get sad. Not ready to even start thinking about names yet.

I too am 5 wk & 1 day and cautiously but very happily pregnant. This is my second pregnancy as I have a dd who is 2. She arrived 6 weeks early after a textbook pregnancy so I'm hoping they will take extra care of me this time around and maybe get an early scan etc

My main symptom is sore bbs and tiredness which is the same as my last pregnancy - I never really got ms. The lack of symptoms last time made me pretty anxious and I'm no different this time either it seems!

Congrats on everyone's bfps!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back