Who is doing/done IVF?

well no more target coupons BUT I believe they are cheaper at Walmart...so taking my $2 off coupons there ;-) Will report upon my return...I'm going today

well no more target coupons BUT I believe they are cheaper at Walmart...so taking my $2 off coupons there ;-) Will report upon my return...I'm going today

I just got some a Walmart on Sunday...3 for $11.97 with a free CD3 test, LOL

That's where I'm going Dmom...AND I got the $2 off coupon from the boxes before too so it should be cheaper :)

3 coupons...3 boxes!!! ;-)

You know you can double down with the coupons you print off of the internet, LOL

You know you can double down with the coupons you print off of the internet, LOL

Oh believe me...I did HAHAHAHA

Thing is I will be one of the weirdos today as I have to use one coupon per transaction...SOOOOO...One box and pay, next box and pay, next box....you know people in line will LOVE me LOL

Back from Walmart (and other places) but here to report...

Todays loot LOL...that receipt is for one (pack of 3) and yes, after discount and taxes each box was $6.54 (regular $7.98...$5.98 after coupon) times 5 boxes $32.70...for 15 FRER...each FRER comes out to $2.18...not too shabby right?

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
Those are great prices for tests :) I never think of checking for coupons for anything that I buy.:wacko:

Those are great prices for tests :) I never think of checking for coupons for anything that I buy.:wacko:

the coupons were inside previously purchased boxes...and I bet you there are more inside these 5 boxes! :thumbup:

Ok so back from my CD5 appointment ...So far I have 6 follicles...3 on each side so hope to continue doing fab ;-)

waiting on AF to arrive so I can get started on my loads of meds so wondering who has done it already and how did it go?

quite the cocktail for me
Lupron injections every day for 11 days
Gonal F Injections twice a day for 10 days
Antibiotics for hubby and me for the first 7 days of my cycle
Prednisone daily
Heparin after Embryo transfer
HCG trigger before retrieval
after conception I believe...Progesterone daily until 7 weeks pregnant (oil...injected...lovely LOL)

Loads and loads of luck Elizabeth i hope all goes well :hugs:x

Thank you so much Jodes...apparently so far so good... I hope it goes great and once cycle does the trick ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->