who is due July/Aug 2008

skiwi

wife, mum, and pregnant
Reaction score
i have lost count, i know there is quite a few of us got there TTC a few days ago,

I'm due in July. Don't have an estimated due date from the dr. yet but by my estimate I'm due around July 22.

I got a due date of July 10th when I went for my pregnancy confirmation. It might change by a few days with the first doc visit though:happydance:

based on the normal calculations, I'm due July 26...wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back about a week though, given that I tend to have a long cycle.

Due beginning of August sometime lol - they don't know when yet. Need more tests!

Wow so many July ladies! Congrats everyone!

Im due 1st August at the moment but I think that will change

I was told yesterday that I was due on 12th July but am keeping with original date of 21st July as I also have a long cycle sometimes!!

Hi

I worked it out to be around 15th July, but could be sooner, will know once i have been for dating scan in January!

My widwife said im due around 2nd or 3rd of july. i worked out 3rd of july but il know when i go for my 12 week scan on 18th dec :)

I'm due Aug 8th but haven't had any appointments yet. Am I the latest so far?

xxx

i calculated mine from my last period, which was not even a period, and it gave me 30th july so i could be more... Can't wait to see the midwife, the waiting is doing my head in...

I haven't seen the doc yet, but I go Monday. According to the website calculations, I would be due around July 14th.

My doctor says I'm due July 21st, and the midwife says July 15th. So... who knows! But definitely July!

Due on or around the 13th of August. Could move a bit back though.

I'm due 7 July 2008, but it could be a lil sooner since I have a short cycle. I wouldn't mind having a fourth of July baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->