who is in the right?

Nah of course he isn't a judge but he was there at the time being sworn at by a drunk lad. He acted on impulse. They have a crap job and never get respected so the fact someone offered to help him probably made his day.

Nah of course he isn't a judge but he was there at the time being sworn at by a drunk lad. He acted on impulse. They have a crap job and never get respected so the fact someone offered to help him probably made his day.

But will also probably get him in alot of trouble with his bosses as well at the end of the day

I agree with the big man.

Like to see evidence of the other blokes ticket :-k

V xxx

I highly doubt he'll be in trouble with his bosses. This is an ongoing problem. Conductors are always being verbally abused by little shits who think they can get away with a free ride.

He is unlucky it was at the main station i guess...when I used to get the train they used to set off before everyone had tickets..or they had even been checked.

Id be pretty pissed off if i were late home because some stupid kid didnt want to pay for a ticket and refused to get off.

The bloke only grabbed him and moved him off, he didnt hit him or was overly rough about it.

I get sick of seeing gobby teenagers who think they have more rights then everyone else and that they dont need to respect the rules/law like other people do. That kid was counting on the old conducter not to ba able to do anything which is why he refused to get off..

Gobby shite should have shown more respect

Id be pretty pissed off if i were late home because some stupid kid didnt want to pay for a ticket and refused to get off.

The bloke only grabbed him and moved him off, he didnt hit him or was overly rough about it.

I get sick of seeing gobby teenagers who think they have more rights then everyone else and that they dont need to respect the rules/law like other people do. That kid was counting on the old conducter not to ba able to do anything which is why he refused to get off..

Gobby shite should have shown more respect

I agree but dont we spend our time tellimg our kids that if they see someone doing somthing wrong to tell a teacher or authority and not to get involved themselfs to let them deal with it. This just shows those children on the train that you can push people about if your not happy with them if your bigger then them rather then letting authorities do thier job. I cant help be confused by the double standards of what people would be saying if it was a female treated like that. Dont get me wrong I cant stand gobby little shits and would love to give a few a good kicking

There used to be a time when adults in general were respected though which this kid didnt have.

There used to be a time when adults in general were respected though which this kid didnt have.

I know and its a shame that this guy will pronablu get im trouble for assult and the conducter will probably get in trouble for not handling it the right way and it going public and thosr passangers hed to witness this all because of that stupid kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->