Who is loving being pregnant?

Meee I am loving it, even though my back is killing me half the time and I can't sleep and have black circles like a panda under my eyes and restless legs are driving me MAD, it's not all the time and I am just loving it. I am so excited!

Now the throwing up thing is over and the gnawing anxiety seems to have died down it's pretty much just excited anticipation at the moment (and now of course some spectacularly horrible new pregnancy symptom will come up in the next few days to make me eat my words, but for now it's pretty much just YAY!) :happydance:

I';m 40, 31 weeks with 4teens and a 3 year old and loving it so much.
This is easiest pregnancy so far and my energy levels are great, this time my bet friend is being my birth partner and can't wait, we'll have a blast.

I'm also doing this single handed as a single mummy now as my marriage ended due to me finding out hubby had a baby with another woman (he'not with her but he' cheated before and finally had enough). I'm actually happier now he's no longer around-he was harder work than all the kids together- i did really love, which is what held us together but was no longer prepared to make all the effort to keep us together when he obviously doing what he did.....ah well life goes on.....

.....and cannot wait to meet my beautiful baby....

Your not weird your fantastic!!! hehe...

I LOVE being prego as well... do I love every single symptom or ache or pain? Maybe not... lol... but overall I feel great and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I'm finally prego!!!! I can't stop feeling so lucky!!!!

I loved every minute of my pregnancy with Anna!

I had the tiniest bump ever so never had any aches/pains til past 36wks.

I am loving this pregnancy too - had a bit of nausea from 6 -9 wks but since then have been feeling great!

No bump yet, but didnt have one til 24wks+ with my first so do know I will be waiting a while yet!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->