Who is TTC in the back end of 2010?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Where are we all?

It feel like i have ages to wait and was wondering if anyone felt the same?

I am wwt untill 2011 and it feels forever away

I'm trying Jan 2011, it does seem like ages away but time will fly trust me. :)

I am brand new to this board. We decided that we will start trying to conceive toward the end of 2010. I am right there with you - it seems like forever away! :wacko:

I'll be TTC October of 2010. I thought knowing would help, but I found that once I knew the exact TTC date, time slowed to a crawl and I tried to get OH to start right now (we're never satisfied are we lol) but he is adamant, so Oct 2010 it is! I just think of it as having a while longer to do all of the things I want to do before kids.

BTW, how on earth do you make those WTT tickers? I've gone to the site and tried a few different options but apparently I'm ticker-********...I can't seem to find one that simply counts down...

Hi hun try this

https://www.limetwists.com/ticker/stepone/event.html

I was originally TTC in July 2010 but it looks like i'll be waiting upto a year later - July 2011... i have mixed feelings about this possible extension.

My original date is now only 8 months away and thats annoying but me and OH have to decide whats more important - security and stability of 2 wages or just 1.

Confused? Me too.

us :) i hope it's ok for me to say this, but i have found the wait much easier already having mads, if you no what i mean? i think if i was wtt for number 1 time would go even slower! but with maddi, the wedding and probably moving before we start trying again, time seems to be passing quite quickly, yet i'm very broody still! but then i talk about delaying it till 2011 :confused: but atm, we're staying with starting to ttc in florida - September 2010 and i just hope jan - sept 2010 is everything we hope for so we can start trying then :)

There is quite a few of us. OH said we could try in a year and a half, which at the time takes us till next christmass but TBH i dont think hes going to be ready then

I think though it is hardest during the semester breaks. Now I am back at uni and I am rather busy again at the moment (If I want to stay in the japanese course I need to leanr all hiragana in a weeks time(so I learned like half f them already and the test is on monday . But good thing is : My fridays are free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->