Who killed Archie Mitchell ....

ooooh I love it , I think phil for now :) but |I'm sure Ill change my mind

* DO NOT READ * .. If u want a suprise

Its sam Mitchell & peggy takes the wrap

not 100% but my mums friend works in spar & aparantly next weeks tv guides are in already and she took a peak!!!!

Ben!

And I saw that tv guide today :D

Sam will get arrested but I think she goes back to prison because she is still on the run,My money is on Ben,as surely anyone else would have lifted the QV bust and lobbed it at him,not pushed it.
Peggy wouldnt take the rap for anyone else would she?
I watch eastenders far too much............lol
xxx

You know i thought either Sam, Ben or as an "out there" one ... Ryan, in a jealous rage over Archie and Janine as he fancies her!!

i doubt any tv mags would know yet considering eastenders arent airing it for 3 another 3 months!!

I think it was janine because archie said she was beneficiary on his will (i think he was lying!) then janine will realise he was lying and peggy will get the vic back because shes still married to him!

i read that ronnie and roxies mam is still married to him so peggy wont get nowt

x

I was thinking Ben but not so sure, I said Ryan a while ago

its a hard one i dont think phil but i do think phil caught the killer so im trying to work out who would wear a checked blue and white shirt that phil had he is covering for the killer i think..... the shirt phil was wearing was a dark blue one he still had it on the morning after when talking to the police when he was slaughtered lol..... i think a checked blue and white shirt is an ian shirt or a bradley shirt who ever it was had to be able to lift the queen vic and i dont think ben could!

I just chose the person who I think is least likely to have done iot lol no reason why other than that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->