Who killed Archie Mitchell ....

I think Ben. That poor wee boy has been traumitised and seen the effects of everything archie done on his whole family etc and no one would think of him.

was the queen vic busty thing actually lifted? cant remember lol i thought it was a bit of a let down that the musical snowglobe didnt smash when archie fell to the ground and dropped it lol

ive said sam but i think it cud also be stacey or bradley.
just put ur money on who leaving the show in the next few months.

hmmm sam and bradley are leaving but i heard grant is suppossed to be coming back?!

knowing eastenders bradley will get the blame or something and it'll turn out to be someone completely different

I've voted Bradley...as....

I know he's leaving, and apparently Peggy is returning in a year or so? A friend said she'd read some spoiler somewhere saying it was a sad end to the Stacey/Bradley relationship, as he killed Archie. That said, every spoiler she has told me thus far has been completely wrong!!

No way? Is no one allowed ANY happiness in Albert Square?! I was getting very emotional for poor ole Christian and Syed today, too - watching the omnibus...

I think it was Wellard back from the dead!

I think it's Amy she hates her grandad! Only joking i think it's gonna be Bradley or Jack. X

It seems too obvious to be Bradley I think, especially with the storyline of him dying.. hmm :wacko:

Blatantly going to be bradley if he kills himself, couldn't live with the guilt. x

bradley, peggy and sam are leaving but wouldnt tht be to obvious?!

I think Stacey or Bradley!

Maybe it was Dot she hasn't been around for aaaaages! LOL!
xxx

I heard it was
Sean Slater
:thumbup:

i heard grant was comeing back for a few epps so i recon it was him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member