Who kills Frank??

v2007

Reaction score
Yes i know it's nor real but it's so good :)

So who does him in???

I say Mommy Dearest.

V xxx

Do you think so??

I hate him so much, :rofl:

I think his mum will do it but Peter will be framed :thumbup:

xo

You have 2 Peters on the list :haha:

I think either Peter or Kevin, maybe possibly Carla. One of the three anyhow. :)

But his mum is surplus to requirement on the soap..basically they can afford to lose her, plus that means Carla would get her factory back with no fight

xo

But his mum is surplus to requirement on the soap..basically they can afford to lose her, plus that means Carla would get her factory back with no fight

xo

True. I haven't heard if any of the others are coming out of it or not. It could also be though that no-one goes down for it, at least not for a long while. :)

Ah yeah, true! I'm glad they're gonna drag it out though tbh, it'd be pretty lame if they just killed him off straight away considering the trial came out in his favour.

xo

It was a while back that I read it, apparently he needed the break to concentrate on his personal life. Thats all been dropped now though so not sure if he will still have a break from the show.

I think Kevin.

He took a break from the soap when all the child abuse accusations came out in the papers...

I think he will do to Sally what he did to Carla and she will go cryin to Kevin and he will kill him.
Actually thinking about it.. It could be his mom cuz she blamed Carla for the death of her husband by making up lies and the stress of it all. She might find out the truth and then kill Frank through anger

When did Frank's Dad die??

I must have missed this.

V xxx

About 2 months ago I think now. He died when him and Franks mum was apparently on holiday and she blames Carla for all the stress that she has put on him. :)

What, Wait!!! I never even knew Frank was being killed!! Erm I reckon it could be his mum too. I hope it doesn't drag on for months though.

me niether, must have missed this. mind leanne comes back for custody of simon so could be peter? but i think he may turn on sally and she may react back, or yeh maybe it gets too much and he confesses to his mother in a breakdown and she batters him.

honest i have no idea but theres my detective work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->