Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Looks a good un - tonight ch4 9pm :thumbup:

whos watching? x

i am :thumbup: thank the heavens my toddler isn't like that :lol: xx

tranquilizers?!

Been watching and i think this program is a bit weird tbh :shrug:

The 2 women just seem odd and its too competitive. Blatently only care about proving their the best.

I know!! I was like "WHAT? Tranquilizers!!!!" :nope:

It does seem more like they are competing rather than trying to do good...I'm not being funny, but every child is different, and different methods may work for one but not another!

Interesting to see how they go about it though?!

I've turned it over, the competition is too obvious! Ouch! Sextuplets it is for me :) x

im watching it too.....im a first time mum to be so learning quite a bit....i think i prefer the tough love method but im not sure.....the programme is a bit repetitve though...the commentator has repeated everything about 4 times.

Were tough love in our house anyways. And after all the 'soft love' the other lady gave she resorted to tough love in the end by taking their bottles away...I suppose its gradual but why drag things out imo?

We've always been like that in our house. Olivia moved to her own room at 3 months and in her cot from 6 months. We have a night time routine so she knows what to expect and she's only slept in our bed once and that was when she was poorly. Its a rule we dont offer night time feeds now and she stays in her own room. We dont talk to her if she needs changing, just get it done and put her straight back down.

Its worked for us and we've been lucky not to have it more difficult :) I think whatever works best for your own persoanlly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->